Freddy bro.. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Freddy bro..

Unregistered
    Freddy, you are the biggest hypocrite of this department. You are a closet backstabber. Always have been and always will be. After all these years of hiding under someone else’s shadow as you advanced, we wanted to tell you that we all see though your cowardly hypocrisy, you POS!

You are a joke and the laughing stock of the department that you are allegedly leading. I hope you sleep well, you highly paid loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Freddy, you are the biggest hypocrite of this department. You are a closet backstabber. Always have been and always will be. After all these years of hiding under someone else’s shadow as you advanced, we wanted to tell you that we all see though your cowardly hypocrisy, you POS!

You are a joke and the laughing stock of the department that you are allegedly leading. I hope you sleep well, you highly paid loser.
    He’s a total stain! Hardly worth the energy to mention but certainly worth the effort to expose. Eres un covárde y un Mierda!

Unregistered
    He’s a total stain! Hardly worth the energy to mention but certainly worth the effort to expose. Eres un covárde y un Mierda!
    Pretty sad when Patterson has more balls than this bumbling fool.

Unregistered
    Pretty sad when Patterson has more balls than this bumbling fool.
    Why are you surprised? Look at his circle of snakes.

Unregistered
    Ok, it’s been several weeks since I see or hear anything from our ghost Director. Is he still in hiding from the troops? How’s this working out for the agency?

Unregistered
    Ok, it’s been several weeks since I see or hear anything from our ghost Director. Is he still in hiding from the troops? How’s this working out for the agency?
    He’s been in hiding for a while unfortunately. Pretty sad for the few that still respected him. I am certainly not one any longer.

Unregistered

You would hide also given the Command Staff he has working under him. Pretty sad when you people do not realize, he is only in charge when Patterson decides to take a shit on the restroom.

Other than that, his snitches in Command Staff undermines anything he approves or thinks to do.

Unregistered
    Oh yes of course, I forgot he is the only director in the history of Dade County that had to deal with a command staff under him. He must be the only poor victim director who has had to report to the 111 building. All the others had a totally different style of government.

Truth is, he doesn’t have a single clue how to lead. He is terrified to make a decision. He doesn’t listen to his command staff, in fact he doesn’t ever even meet with them in fear of hearing something that he might have to act on.

He surrounded himself with two idiots who are gossip-monging conspiracy theorists on every subject known to man.

This man is a bumbling coward who needs to be removed immediately. There are 3 AD’s and neither is suited for the position.

Unregistered
    You would hide also given the Command Staff he has working under him. Pretty sad when you people do not realize, he is only in charge when Patterson decides to take a shit on the restroom.

Other than that, his snitches in Command Staff undermines anything he approves or thinks to do.
    Full of shit excuse.

Unregistered
    The clown needs to retire. let’s rephrase it:

WE DON’t BELIEVE IN YOU! WE DON’T TRUST YOU!!! YOU ARE A WEAK COWARD!

is that clear enough?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast