Freddy bro.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddy bro..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you think the current Alpha-Bravo stint is harsh? Wait for the day an Andrew-like hurricane hits the County; you will be on Alpha-Bravo for months.
    These snowflakes and millennials have no clue. Let them live in their fantasy land.

Unregistered
    These snowflakes and millennials have no clue. Let them live in their fantasy land.
    I hear the blue flu is starting at the site. This is going to get good.

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone has a problem with AlphaBravo.
    I do think that for this particular situation it’s not necessary anymore. That pile of rubble and death ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. Two weeks of AB does become a grind. And I also agree that a big sticking point is that there’s people out here, lots of them, who are coasting by doing the easy shit because of their political and personal connections, and then there’s people like the rest of us who have to actually stay on our feet and be exposed to the elements continually. When I see that fat f$&@ cruise by in a golf cart talking shit while I’m sweating my ass off and have been told to get out of my car, I mean f$&@ you, man. Let me at least dry some of the sweat from my ass.
    The people from the training section are great example. This is all so the people from IMT can have easy jobs to and increase there $$$

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone has a problem with AlphaBravo.
    I do think that for this particular situation it’s not necessary anymore. That pile of rubble and death ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. Two weeks of AB does become a grind. And I also agree that a big sticking point is that there’s people out here, lots of them, who are coasting by doing the easy shit because of their political and personal connections, and then there’s people like the rest of us who have to actually stay on our feet and be exposed to the elements continually. When I see that fat f$&@ cruise by in a golf cart talking shit while I’m sweating my ass off and have been told to get out of my car, I mean f$&@ you, man. Let me at least dry some of the sweat from my ass.
    "That's just the way it goes, some things will never change."

There will always be some underserving fool who gets all the breaks. Don't look at them. It will do you no good. You'll just get bitter and it will affect your work. Stay focused and do your job well and you will eventually get noticed. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Hey millennial snowflakes, try having your house totally destroyed by Hurricane Andrew, then having to deal with contractors and insurance pukes while doing A/B for almost 5 months.Suck it up! Having said that, now that the operation is in Recovery phase, A/B should be concluded

Unregistered
    Hey millennial snowflakes, try having your house totally destroyed by Hurricane Andrew, then having to deal with contractors and insurance pukes while doing A/B for almost 5 months.Suck it up! Having said that, now that the operation is in Recovery phase, A/B should be concluded
    Thanks for the update PBA. But, when we had a shortage of toilet paper during the early stages of COVID, I recall reading where Steadman Stahl was caught stealing toilet paper and other supplies from the PBA for his personal use. So, please save the sob story for someone else who has no idea how you guys take care of yourselves

Unregistered
    No one told you to buy one of them 2 story units with wood framed second floor

Unregistered
    No one told you to buy one of them 2 story units with wood framed second floor
    Freddy belongs in an Ed Hardy Tshirt with ripped jeans and red sneakers driving a Corolla with NO2 boosters and a big green spoiler. Hialeah here we come que bola!!!

Unregistered
    Freddy belongs in an Ed Hardy Tshirt with ripped jeans and red sneakers driving a Corolla with NO2 boosters and a big green spoiler. Hialeah here we come que bola!!!
    And skinny jeans.

Unregistered
    This little B!7($ belongs in a JR high school musical. Total incompetence. J-Perez was bad but this invisible loser is taking the cake.

And by the way, someone take this lad to public speaking class. My god, he has to have had to conduct a roll call at some point in his career. You would think he might be able to complete a sentence after all these years faking his way through the ranks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast