Freddy bro..
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddy bro..

Unregistered

Freddy bro..

Freddy. Sir.. it’s been 14 days of Alpha-Bravo. Some of us haven’t had a day off in 19 days. Some of us have been at the site in all types of weather every day since. It’s time to end this Alpha-bravo. You are literally exhausting your officers the month before peak hurricane season. We have families, kids that we are neglecting. We are running thin. There’s no point of this if you are only sending 1 squad a day from each district, you can keep doing that and just rotate the squads! Supplement the road with NRU and we good. There’s more officers on the road now that on regular days, this is completely pointless. We are begging you to end this. The money isn’t worth it. Fire rescue isn’t on Alpha-bravo, HQ isn’t on Alpha-Bravo. You are killing your officers. After all the stress we’ve faced the last year, a month of Alpha-Bravo for no reason is not the way to help moral. This districts are doing nothing!!! The amount of calls have not gone up!

We know it’s a horrible situation, but now that fire switches to recovery, it’s time to end this craziness. The horse and pony show is over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Freddy. Sir.. it’s been 14 days of Alpha-Bravo. Some of us haven’t had a day off in 19 days. Some of us have been at the site in all types of weather every day since. It’s time to end this Alpha-bravo. You are literally exhausting your officers the month before peak hurricane season. We have families, kids that we are neglecting. We are running thin. There’s no point of this if you are only sending 1 squad a day from each district, you can keep doing that and just rotate the squads! Supplement the road with NRU and we good. There’s more officers on the road now that on regular days, this is completely pointless. We are begging you to end this. The money isn’t worth it. Fire rescue isn’t on Alpha-bravo, HQ isn’t on Alpha-Bravo. You are killing your officers. After all the stress we’ve faced the last year, a month of Alpha-Bravo for no reason is not the way to help moral. This districts are doing nothing!!! The amount of calls have not gone up!

We know it’s a horrible situation, but now that fire switches to recovery, it’s time to end this craziness. The horse and pony show is over.
    You need a day off to play on your Xbox in your moms house right? Stfu.

Unregistered

How about you resign. You’re not cut for this. Go work a 9-5 in Brikell.

Unregistered
    Freddy. Sir. It’s been 14 days of Alpha-Bravo. Some of us haven’t had a day off in 19 days. Some of us have been at the site in all types of weather every day since. It’s time to end this Alpha-bravo. You are literally exhausting your officers the month before peak hurricane season. We have families, kids that we are neglecting. We are running thin. There’s no point in this if you are only sending 1 squad a day from each district; you can keep doing that and rotate the squads! Supplement the road with NRU, and we good. There are more officers on the road now than on regular days; this is completely pointless. We are begging you to end this. The money isn’t worth it. Fire rescue isn’t on Alpha-bravo; HQ isn’t on Alpha-Bravo. You are killing your officers. After all the stress we’ve faced the last year, a month of Alpha-Bravo for no reason is not the way to help morale. These districts are doing nothing!!! The number of calls has not gone up!

Do you think the current Alpha-Bravo stint is harsh? Wait for the day an Andrew-like hurricane hits the County; you will be on Alpha-Bravo for months.

Unregistered
    I agree with the original poster. My wife is already complaining how I am working so many hours and I come home all tired and just want to sleep. I mean standing under the hot sun 12 to 14 hours is not fun at all. Today we had an officer get hurt. I mean enough is enough with this. Time to put a stop to this. The ones loving this are the ones riding around in golf carts not doing a damn thing but barking orders and the ones hiding around because their Sgts are too lazy to put them to work. Get real. This is a 💩 show already.

Unregistered

Who else read this in a black girl's voice?

Unregistered
    I agree with the original poster. My wife is already complaining how I am working so many hours and I come home all tired and just want to sleep. I mean standing under the hot sun 12 to 14 hours is not fun at all. Today we had an officer get hurt. I mean enough is enough with this. Time to put a stop to this. The ones loving this are the ones riding around in golf carts not doing a damn thing but barking orders and the ones hiding around because their Sgts are too lazy to put them to work. Get real. This is a 💩 show already.
    Your wife must be proud of the beta male she married. What a pussssssyy

Unregistered
    How about you resign. You’re not cut for this. Go work a 9-5 in Brikell.
    Facts.
    And to the crying lazy people with their tight shirt sleeves or the ones in tight pants because they want other people to look at them you embarrass us. You know what you signed up to do if called upon. You have been called to step up. Do it or resign. Stop crying.
    If you cannot step up for this then you are no inspiration to your kids or the public. It is your kind that people see and make jokes about.

Stop playing a cop and start being one.

Unregistered
    Look at that. You identified the problems.
    A.. You're a weak little beta pu**y. No. You're a charlie because even most betas are trying to present well.
    B. We heard the 3 barking chicks riding around in golf carts got told it was over and get on a post by a chief.
    C. Several special unit officers are hiding in their unmarked cars in A/C and don't do anything. They need to get to work with the rest if us.
    D. For the people listed in C. they have sergeants that are doing the same nothing in their unmarked cars & pickup trucks. These sergeants leading by example for good or for bad.

Problem identified
    You say there officers not doing anything and there are sergeants being sergeants supervising and some not supervising.

You don't want to work or be supervised when you hide. Got it. Go back to Hammocks, Kendall or Midwest do nothing squads where you been doing nothing for so long you don't know what this job requires.

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone has a problem with AlphaBravo.
    I do think that for this particular situation it’s not necessary anymore. That pile of rubble and death ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. Two weeks of AB does become a grind. And I also agree that a big sticking point is that there’s people out here, lots of them, who are coasting by doing the easy shit because of their political and personal connections, and then there’s people like the rest of us who have to actually stay on our feet and be exposed to the elements continually. When I see that fat f$&@ cruise by in a golf cart talking shit while I’m sweating my ass off and have been told to get out of my car, I mean f$&@ you, man. Let me at least dry some of the sweat from my ass.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast