How many applicants for Chiefs Position
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

How many applicants for Chiefs Position

I have an interest in this position and was wanting to know if there was a count on how many applications the city received for the Chiefs position. Any info would help.

Unregistered
    Heard a few put in for it. Dorman supposably applied also. He was telling us he would not put in. What a liar

Unregistered
    When is your agency going to get with the times and promote a person of color. Diversity should be number one with the ranks. Time for change instead of the same old Bartow ways. There are very good qualified POC but no one seems to want to make the change there. Don't give me excuse you can't find good applicants. I know for a fact you already have a POC working there with more education and experience than over half your supervisors.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is your agency going to get with the times and promote a person of color. Diversity should be number one with the ranks. Time for change instead of the same old Bartow ways. There are very good qualified POC but no one seems to want to make the change there. Don't give me excuse you can't find good applicants. I know for a fact you already have a POC working there with more education and experience than over half your supervisors.
    So what your saying is we need to ignore everyone else and look for a B/M or B/F. The way I see it, it should be who’s more qualified and not by the color of your skin. The one B/F who you speak of which is in college, only put in for the sergeants test once and failed it. I’m sure if she would have put in for it again and passed, she would of had a chance. But again what has she done other than go to collage, and be the most racist person at that agency, nothing. If you want to see MORE PERSONS OF COLOR (black), then have them apply and make sure the obey the law and not get arrested.

Unregistered
    So what your saying is we need to ignore everyone else and look for a B/M or B/F. The way I see it, it should be who’s more qualified and not by the color of your skin. The one B/F who you speak of which is in college, only put in for the sergeants test once and failed it. I’m sure if she would have put in for it again and passed, she would of had a chance. But again what has she done other than go to collage, and be the most racist person at that agency, nothing. If you want to see MORE PERSONS OF COLOR (black), then have them apply and make sure the obey the law and not get arrested.
    The sad part about this is the last sentence. I feel really bad for this person because I don't think they realize how racist it sounds.

Unregistered
    The sad part about this is the last sentence. I feel really bad for this person because I don't think they realize how racist it sounds.
    Don’t feel sad, your response was the raciest one. I’m just stating the facts, y’all have hired several persons of color and it turned bad for y’all. The reason why I would assume is because your hiring standards are so low. If you can’t get hired anywhere else, apply at Bartow.

Unregistered
    Don’t feel sad, your response was the raciest one. I’m just stating the facts, y’all have hired several persons of color and it turned bad for y’all. The reason why I would assume is because your hiring standards are so low. If you can’t get hired anywhere else, apply at Bartow.
    Well your wrong, we have had more Caucasian officers get canned or forced to leave because of thier racist and negative comments. Look up the facts over the past 5 years. So get your facts straight.

Unregistered
    Well your wrong, we have had more Caucasian officers get canned or forced to leave because of thier racist and negative comments. Look up the facts over the past 5 years. So get your facts straight.
    Yep we had one forced to leave for raciest comment and one leave for calling someone gay. And we had two persons of color leave for having sexual activity with a 15 year old explorer. So I guess it’s a tie. Either way get off your raciest agenda with we need more persons of color. I don’t care what color you are as long as you can do the job and not get anyone hurt in the process.

Unregistered
    Yep we had one forced to leave for raciest comment and one leave for calling someone gay. And we had two persons of color leave for having sexual activity with a 15 year old explorer. So I guess it’s a tie. Either way get off your raciest agenda with we need more persons of color. I don’t care what color you are as long as you can do the job and not get anyone hurt in the process.
    You forgot the gorilla comments. It sparked a shiz storm in the media so 3 to 2.

Unregistered
    Yes I remember someone eating the banana 's they left on the steps.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast