Here we go again page 62

Unregistered

Here we go again page 62

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Meh. Part of the excitement of working here. We do the dance every year. I am more interested in when my 43X gets delivered.

Unregistered
    Meh. Part of the excitement of working here. We do the dance every year. I am more interested in when my 43X gets delivered.
    Yessir. Many people went full tard mode last year over the reclass. I was on the chopping block too but I knew better. Happens every year. So, I just sat back, had a drink, popped some corn, and had a good laugh. I watched in bewilderment as senior agents and supervisors (who should have known better) calculated who they could bump off and where they could transfer to. Not surprisingly, those same malcontents are playing the "management hates me" card. Good stuff!

Unregistered
    Yessir. Many people went full tard mode last year over the reclass. I was on the chopping block too but I knew better. Happens every year. So, I just sat back, had a drink, popped some corn, and had a good laugh. I watched in bewilderment as senior agents and supervisors (who should have known better) calculated who they could bump off and where they could transfer to. Not surprisingly, those same malcontents are playing the "management hates me" card. Good stuff!
    Now I don't feel bad about laughing at the 'tards in my office. They went so far as to make a huge copy of the alpha list and color code it
    Green-stay
    Yellow-not employable anywhere but possible bumping victim
    Red-gone

None of it was right but more time was spent on it than anything else.

Unregistered
    Now I don't feel bad about laughing at the 'tards in my office. They went so far as to make a huge copy of the alpha list and color code it
    Green-stay
    Yellow-not employable anywhere but possible bumping victim
    Red-gone

None of it was right but more time was spent on it than anything else.
    I studied the alpha lost in great lengths but to determine who was getting axed that might be driving a 2018 or 2019 Taurus that I could somehow fangle for myself, those things are sweet!

Unregistered
    I studied the alpha lost in great lengths but to determine who was getting axed that might be driving a 2018 or 2019 Taurus that I could somehow fangle for myself, those things are sweet!
    The backseats are huge so there’s plenty of room to play bad touch good touch with your Lieutenant.

Unregistered
    Except this language is much more friendly to us. Keep in mind they make every agency, state entity, college, etc do this same LBR process. They all throw their critical items on the chopping block because no one would dare eliminate them. Well, I guess someone called our people’s bluff last year.

The Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco’s Bureau of
    Enforcement (Bureau) proposes nonrecurring current year reductions of $1,240,869 in the Salaries and Benefits
    appropriation category and $229,800 in the Acquisition of Motor Vehicles appropriation category in the Compliance and
    Enforcement budget entity within the Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Trust Fund.
    In order to achieve the reduction target, the Bureau will not be able to fill 25 vacant positions and 2 anticipated
    vacant positions for the remainder of the fiscal year. These positions vary from administrative staff to law
    enforcement. Duties are being assigned to current staff which is normal operating procedure in the short term, however in
    the long term the additional workload could create unintended and negative consequences - lower morale and increased
    turnover.
    There are currently 221 vehicles in the Bureau’s fleet. The Bureau’s Acquisition of Motor Vehicles appropriation is
    $315,644. This level of funding allows the Bureau to replace up to 15-18 vehicles a year. Vehicles are used by law
    enforcement officers and inspectors to perform mission critical investigations and inspections. The proposed reduction
    allows the Division to replace only 3 vehicles in the current year.
    The proposed reductions will have a significant impact on the operations of the Bureau.