Ohio Police Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    well said, this is why we are in the predicament we are currently in ALL because of WHITE cops. Matter of fact, WHITE people go all over the world slow but surely ****ing things up and then and only then PRETEND to be a victim
    Anthony are you late to your BLM meeting??

Unregistered
    Bro, why are you so obsessed with Jackie? Let it go. Move on with your sorry @ss life. If something happens to her here's the #1 suspect.
    Because I just wanted lunch. That was all. Not obsessed. Just wonder why this worthless cop gets away with what she does. And why you defend her is beyond me. You do not know her or worked with her ever. Or does she give your reject kids school supplies and shoes?

Unregistered
    Because I just wanted lunch. That was all. Not obsessed. Just wonder why this worthless cop gets away with what she does. And why you defend her is beyond me. You do not know her or worked with her ever. Or does she give your reject kids school supplies and shoes?
    Sorry another day with out the lunch menu because she called out sick again.

Unregistered
    Sorry another day with out the lunch menu because she called out sick again.
    Y’all are pathetic

Unregistered
    Y’all are pathetic
    No, but she is. And your either ignorant or do not know her!

Unregistered
    Congratulations to the female Sergeant in Community Relations for almost 20 years employed but only 5 years of actual accrued time worked.

Unregistered
    White cops are idiots. Rappers sing songs about killing police. White cops do stupid shit. Black people burn down cities and get away with it. It will never end. Just sad.
    And you forgot that white people ( aka PATRIOTS) storm the Capitols and kill police..

Nothing that one race has done that another hasnt done!!!!

Unregistered
    And you forgot that white people ( aka PATRIOTS) storm the Capitols and kill police..

Nothing that one race has done that another hasnt done!!!!
    ANTHONY go away, the nurse has just brought you a glass of jungle juice made by McArthur dairy🐒🐃

Unregistered
    ANTHONY go away, the nurse has just brought you a glass of jungle juice made by McArthur dairy🐒🐃
    You as a coworker makes me sick quit the force already 🤬

Unregistered
    You as a coworker makes me sick quit the force already 🤬
    A man is fighting for his life. God help YOU when you lose someone you love. Think about that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast