10 Years
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Years

Unregistered

10 Years

Miccosukee cop got ten years for making two people strip on a 19. Makes you wonder how many decades is awaiting for the former Sgt. Chief should share a cell for allowing it to fester and hunt for years.

Unregistered
    Here in Hialeah I wonder why the heck his spouse would stay with him. The guy was raping women and children, multiple crack ho's and even got a cadet pregnant. Yet she stays with him.
    Does she not have any pride in herself?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here in Hialeah I wonder why the heck his spouse would stay with him. The guy was raping women and children, multiple crack ho's and even got a cadet pregnant. Yet she stays with him.
    Does she not have any pride in herself?
    The Menocal men only marry gutter women with no self dignity. Just look at Jesse Sr. he married an 80s cocaine cowboy hooker that worked out of the Mutiny Hotel in coconut grove

Unregistered
    The Menocal men only marry gutter women with no self dignity. Just look at Jesse Sr. he married an 80s cocaine cowboy hooker that worked out of the Mutiny Hotel in coconut grove
    C'mon now. Everybody knows the only way a Menocal can get a woman is by brute force or by threat of arrest.

Unregistered

Internet trolls

You guys are all spineless losers that will type things here but won’t say it to the his face. Get off his jockstrap already. Cowards

Unregistered
    You guys are all spineless losers that will type things here but won’t say it to the his face. Get off his jockstrap already. Cowards
    I'm sorry...is there something I posted that wasn't true? Menocal didn't rape up to 12 women and children "under color of law"? And prior to being exposed he used to chase some of the skankiest crack ho's to ever step foot in Hialeah. A sicko!

Unregistered
    I'm sorry...is there something I posted that wasn't true? Menocal didn't rape up to 12 women and children "under color of law"? And prior to being exposed he used to chase some of the skankiest crack ho's to ever step foot in Hialeah. A sicko!
    I’d be surprised if he hasn’t given his wife an STD. Maybe that’s why she won’t leave because no good guy will get with a women who has the herps

Unregistered
    Please that dummy can’t fight. He is only a hard ass when his CST and SWAT buddies are with him. Alone he is just another borderline retard roaming the streets of Hialeah.

Unregistered
    Please that dummy can’t fight. He is only a hard ass when his CST and SWAT buddies are with him. Alone he is just another borderline retard roaming the streets of Hialeah.
    Plus he lied about being a Marine. He's just a sick pervert.

Unregistered
    Plus he lied about being a Marine. He's just a sick pervert.
    The closest that clown ever got to being a Marine was when he was swimming in his daddy’s ball sack

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast