Needs to get check !!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was even baker acted when he was in northside …. He should have been 07ed
    Cause I bet if I were to do a public records request, I won't find sh1t. Instead of being a cop, why don't you go work for the Miami Herald? I see a bright future for you in fakestream media.

You're worse than a gossiping teenage girl

Unregistered
    You sound like an ignorant bafoon who doesn't know the criteria for baker act. Shut up
    No retard, the criteria for a BakerAct, besides the psychological distress and desire to do harm to oneself or others, is the part where the patient is either unwilling to receive treatment or is too ill to understand the need for intervention. If the person voluntarily responds to a mental health ward, it’s not a Baker Act. Baker Act either means it’s adjudicated by a court or an officer or other qualified professional admits them involuntarily. In either case you’re dealing with someone who is not willingly receiving help.

Unregistered
    No retard, the criteria for a BakerAct, besides the psychological distress and desire to do harm to oneself or others, is the part where the patient is either unwilling to receive treatment or is too ill to understand the need for intervention. If the person voluntarily responds to a mental health ward, it’s not a Baker Act. Baker Act either means it’s adjudicated by a court or an officer or other qualified professional admits them involuntarily. In either case you’re dealing with someone who is not willingly receiving help.
    Wow retard, you couldn't even copy and paste the correct definition of Florida Statute 394.463? I'll do it for you:

CRITERIA.—A person may be taken to a receiving facility for involuntary examination if there is reason to believe that the person has a mental illness and because of his or her mental illness:
    (a)1. The person has refused voluntary examination after conscientious explanation and disclosure of the purpose of the examination; or
    2. The person is unable to determine for himself or herself whether examination is necessary; and
    (b)1. Without care or treatment, the person is likely to suffer from neglect or refuse to care for himself or herself; such neglect or refusal poses a real and present threat of substantial harm to his or her well-being; and it is not apparent that such harm may be avoided through the help of willing family members or friends or the provision of other services; or
    2. There is a substantial likelihood that without care or treatment the person will cause serious bodily harm to himself or herself or others in the near future, as evidenced by recent behavior.

Source: https://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/394.463

Unregistered
    This idiot copied and pasted the first thing that popped up from Google😭

Unregistered
    This idiot copied and pasted the first thing that popped up from Google😭
    I don’t have to copy and paste. I can actually articulate and explain it. Any idiot can copy and paste, again, you’re a retard. And your parents are both retards too. You’re a happy retard family doing retarded things together.

Unregistered
    I don’t have to copy and paste. I can actually articulate and explain it. Any idiot can copy and paste, again, you’re a retard. And your parents are both retards too. You’re a happy retard family doing retarded things together.
    I see I have blown your gasket since you have nothing else to say but about my parents. By the way, your explanation of Baker Act sucks, retard. Sign up for crisis intervention and then come talk to me.

Unregistered
    Seraphin need to get check!!!!! This cat always got something going on…
    Can’t do anything right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123