"Safe spaces"

Thread: "Safe spaces"

Unregistered

"Safe spaces"

You people forget we carry guns? Hopefully that “soothe your fears” .

If not, resign now.

Unregistered
    hi... im a usless cop like 99% of females who when faced with adversity ran like a squealing pig... but I was able to still hold my bag and all the other shit I was holding the whole time as I brought a threat into a "protected kingdom" and was nice enough to give him my gun. but hey... im a real hero…so ****ing sad cowards get to leach off pension funds for life...might as well sue the city while you’re at it too.

Unregistered

Useless cop

Hi I’m a useless cop who hides behind a keyboard!!!!! and yeah you are a real cop, (tough guy) that’s why you hide behind Leo affairs to voice your opinion…. Lol Yes her actions were questionable but it’s no difference from any of the other cowards,( police officers) who prefer to shoot first and ask questions second. Especially if he or she is a minority( oh I thought he had a weapon) how many officers have ever been in a fight or better yet know how to fight? And Dumb ass It doesn’t matter what gender you are.

Unregistered
    Stfu you keyboard ****y. Honestly there’s a bunch of females in this department that I would rather have in a fight then some of these “gun ho guys” It’s easy to say I would have done this I would have done that. The problem with the morale of this department is people are so quick to attack each other instead of supporting one another in time of need. Then you wonder why.

Unregistered

Say wha

Nikola, what is a gun go guy?

Unregistered
    How would she know. She hasn’t done any police work in her career either.

Unregistered

Another useless cop

N.Perez should be fired or at least written up for cowardness. That other cop could have been killed or hurt. What happen to this place?!!?!?!