Assignements
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assignements

Unregistered

Assignements

Where is Haines working now. I haven’t seen him in weeks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prolly getting that pair of dildo panties used on him ask Mod 732 he would know for sure. I hope leoaffairs pays him good he covers his own tracks like catshit.

Unregistered
    Prolly getting that pair of dildo panties used on him ask Mod 732 he would know for sure. I hope leoaffairs pays him good he covers his own tracks like catshit.
    I don't care much for that lousy piece of excrement, but some of you really bring up the dildo panties a lot. Fantasize much?

Unregistered
    They are probably keeping him under wraps, low key until the controversy surrounding him blows over. Then Bob will just slide him back to work, probably working in admin again. He'll be decorated with another bogus life saving award and promoted to captain again, as if nothing has happened as Bob hopes it will all be forgotten. Bob let's that narcissist has been/never was Wendell influence him. Fires bad deputies? Ha! I beg go differ. Investigate all complaints? I think not. Get rid of The Golden One? Never! Business as usual, just like his fat brother Eric.

Unregistered
    1st, it's "assignments" not "assinements." 2nd it's Sheriff Johnson, not Bob. Address him properly. 3rd, whatever the status of Lieutenant Haines might be is of no concern to anyone else. Call and ask him yourself if you feel the need to know that badly. Move on from your endless obsession with him.

Unregistered

Agree

I completely agree with the last post, let it go and move on already. Appreciate what you have and where you are in this day and time.

This "new generation" of LEOs is an embarrassment to the profession. Why can't we just have cops who's intent is to police and protect, including each other?

Some will never know the feeling of policing.

Unregistered
    1st, it's "assignments" not "assinements." 2nd it's Sheriff Johnson, not Bob. Address him properly. 3rd, whatever the status of Lieutenant Haines might be is of no concern to anyone else. Call and ask him yourself if you feel the need to know that badly. Move on from your endless obsession with him.
    I’ll address Bob as Sheriff Johnson when he decides to start acting like a sheriff instead of a self-righteous, corrupt politician who spends more time building and repairing his house than he does actually leading his employees. He couldn’t give a hell less about everyone who works at that agency unless you’re RA, SH, or DB. He’ll protect them no matter what hits the fan. Other than that you are disposable and you will be a puppet to the puppet master who can’t think for himself without other people whispering in his ear. He’s too afraid to think for himself because it might go against what his “brass” think and he isn’t man enough to defend his own thoughts. Godspeed if you work at this hell hole, I’m still in therapy over the shit they caused me.

Unregistered
    I’ll address Bob as Sheriff Johnson when he decides to start acting like a sheriff instead of a self-righteous, corrupt politician who spends more time building and repairing his house than he does actually leading his employees. He couldn’t give a hell less about everyone who works at that agency unless you’re RA, SH, or DB. He’ll protect them no matter what hits the fan. Other than that you are disposable and you will be a puppet to the puppet master who can’t think for himself without other people whispering in his ear. He’s too afraid to think for himself because it might go against what his “brass” think and he isn’t man enough to defend his own thoughts. Godspeed if you work at this hell hole, I’m still in therapy over the shit they caused me.
    That's BS pal. Go somewhere you will feel better about yourself You should learn to be the police and do your job. Before you start saying anything that you don't know of, 35 years, an old soul but still policing and not *****ing.

Unregistered
    That's BS pal. Go somewhere you will feel better about yourself You should learn to be the police and do your job. Before you start saying anything that you don't know of, 35 years, an old soul but still policing and not *****ing.
    Why do people on this site always say “do your job” or “I’m still policing” like we don’t have off time where we can do shit like this lol. Hey brother, I’ve also been a cop for 30 years. Though a lengthy tenure isn’t required to see BS and corrupt command staff which SRSO is crawling with. If you haven’t seen it after 35 years, I’m more concerned for you. Buddy being a good cop means being able to see when someone’s manipulating the people around them. Sharpen up old sport.

Unregistered
    You people be like "he can't say that to me, I'm going to show him I have balls. Small ones, but size doesn't matter! I'll show him!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast