What ever happened to Operation Summer Heat? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you morons thought this detail was strictly on overtime? You really are stupid. Not to mention we are already on overtime due to alpha shift working the grids. Please go retire you entitled POS.
    💯! Bunch of lazy cops in this agency.

Unregistered
    I pta’d a guy for drinking at a gas station today and my district took the stat as Summer Heat!!

Unregistered
    I pta’d a guy for drinking at a gas station today and my district took the stat as Summer Heat!!
    Of course you did. What’s the case number *****??? Even better what’s the district to check?

Unregistered
    Why are you so nosey? It’s a Summer Heat Stat!!! We’re out here making a difference!!! #Boom

Unregistered
    I’m actually a real cop who likes coming to work unlike you *****! Resign already! We have enough of you in the department.
    Of course you like coming to work. You are riding on the Director’s train. Guess what sport- it is coming off the rails. Best hitch another ride soon.

Unregistered
    Don’t expect any arrests anytime soon. The raw data is just not there. By data I mean information we would receive from old units like TNT, RID, CST, etc. That constant flow of intelligence told us where to look. The last string of directors did their best to sabotage those programs. For now, it’s just a couple of guys wearing masks in a stolen car. No one has a clue.

Unregistered
    Are we close to a drive-by shooter arrest yet or have we simply given up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12