Tony arrest coming / us marshalls - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't mind a debate, even with a retard like yourself. But look at the numbers pal. With the exception of a few thousand votes, just as many people voted against your bed-ape fantasy as for him. That doesn't prove to me, or even a retard like yourself that he is unanimously loved and embraced by the county. Now go back to watching your interracial sites that clearly excite you but reality is he is not popular or good. Your hatred for any other candidate doesn't negate the numbers. Grow the eff up and accept facts.
    Perhaps in your fantasy world the numbers are a little twisted. I don’t live in the sh!thole that is Broward, and don’t care who destroys the agency. I merely stated a fact. Tony will be Sheriff a long time. Even your community has embraced him and he had treated you alternative life style folks better than any other Sheriff. Your jealousy of Tony is blinding you. Why not just ask Tony for those blue speedo’s, I sure he will oblige you my flaming insignificant little friend.

Unregistered
    Perhaps in your fantasy world the numbers are a little twisted. I don’t live in the sh!thole that is Broward, and don’t care who destroys the agency. I merely stated a fact. Tony will be Sheriff a long time. Even your community has embraced him and he had treated you alternative life style folks better than any other Sheriff. Your jealousy of Tony is blinding you. Why not just ask Tony for those blue speedo’s, I sure he will oblige you my flaming insignificant little friend.

As the news breaks starting with the Arizona audit it will trickle down to Broward that this election was rigged too on a smaller scale. Tony never received more than 240,000 votes total. The Dems wanted a black sheriff that would be on the side of the criminals & they made it happen. Tony will rot in prison for lookin the other way while it happened.

Why arrest him on something petty like perjury when you can drop the world on his head for voter fraud. There is a reason why Desantis stays far away from Broward.

Believe it or not your choice. The dooms day clock is ticking down on him

Unregistered
    As the news breaks starting with the Arizona audit it will trickle down to Broward that this election was rigged too on a smaller scale. Tony never received more than 240,000 votes total. The Dems wanted a black sheriff that would be on the side of the criminals & they made it happen. Tony will rot in prison for lookin the other way while it happened.

Why arrest him on something petty like perjury when you can drop the world on his head for voter fraud. There is a reason why Desantis stays far away from Broward.

Believe it or not your choice. The dooms day clock is ticking down on him
    You’re delusional. Just as nothing will happen in Arizona, nothing will happen in Broward. You’ve been talking this bullsh!t for what 2 years now loser. It had been established the Broward elections were legit and there is no Broward election investigation! As for DeSantis, he is admired and respected nation wide! No one cares about your nonsensical conspiracy theories. Apparently you are as stupid as you are delusional.

Unregistered
    We have been telling you. Now watch and see

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...180000146.html

Unregistered
    Here comes the 💥. Broward county is the next domino to fall. Change with honesty & integrity is coming. The United States Cyber Command & Space Force have all the evidence of election fraud. Every dominion machine & software left a digital footprint of exactly what took place. When the hammer drops Tony & the others will be arrested by the United States Military & flown off of US soil to a military prison. Tic Toc Greg …. TIC TOC

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-county-audit

[CHAPTER 13] - INSURRECTION
    Sec.
    251.1Federal aid for State governments.

** 252.1Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority.
    253.1Interference with State and Federal law.
    254.1Proclamation to disperse.
    255.Guam and Virgin Islands included as "State".

Unregistered
    Here comes the 💥. Broward county is the next domino to fall. Change with honesty & integrity is coming. The United States Cyber Command & Space Force have all the evidence of election fraud. Every dominion machine & software left a digital footprint of exactly what took place. When the hammer drops Tony & the others will be arrested by the United States Military & flown off of US soil to a military prison. Tic Toc Greg …. TIC TOC

Sec.

You're beyond delusional

Unregistered

Sec.

What a joke, nothing is going to happen to this sh!tbird!!!! Criminals don't pay for their crimes anymore. They benefit from it.

Unregistered
    Black Candidate mail in votes:

Gregory Tony 320,236
    Joe Scott 394,694
    Gordon Weekes. 381,309
    Harold Pryor. 330,502
    Biden. 352,404

Coincidence?
    Q- Link
    Fake Ballots
    Voter Fraud
    Who knew what was happening
    First Domino to fall - Arizona
    Browards domino will fall soon after
    Governor avoids Broward
    The probable outcome will be Tony will agree never to hold office or be a cop in Florida in exchange for probation.

Unregistered
    The probable outcome will be Tony will agree never to hold office or be a cop in Florida in exchange for probation.
    ^^^^^^That's a little steep for a criminal, unless they say when you finally lose the Sheriff's race then your probation starts. Until then you can remain sheriff.

Unregistered
    ^^^^^^That's a little steep for a criminal, unless they say when you finally lose the Sheriff's race then your probation starts. Until then you can remain sheriff.

Tony will not ever see freedom again. He will face a military tribunal. Nothing can save him. Consequences will be swift & severe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast