Gorgeous Garage Floors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like the floors and it may save on maintenance if they were done properly..But I cant dismiss the fact that this office has been known to take care of their retired buddies. That's how we got those stupid guns...the last administration bought the 9mm paper weights from Winset....so I am curious who did the floors and how much they cost. I look in the bid section and didn't see anything. Floors are pretty. Let's see how long they last.
    Like the whole FN pistol fiasco? Who benefitted on that deal? Luckily someone had enough sense to reverse it at double the cost.

Unregistered
    Like the whole FN pistol fiasco? Who benefitted on that deal? Luckily someone had enough sense to reverse it at double the cost.
    I hate that diamond pattern grip on those Effin N's. Rough on my delicate paws!

Unregistered

It’s not just about the floors.

Do you not know that he is similar to a General oin the military, or a CEO, such as Prez Trump? Would you expect a General ro fill sandbags? Similar to when Trump issued his order to storm The Capitol, and told his faithful he'd march with them. Did you truly expect him to march?? No he just issued the order.
    I understand the OP’s point.

I get it. I agree about the sand bagging, but how about he not patronize us and the citizens by acting like he gives a crap when he is really just playing and screwing around with on one of the agency helicopters and looking to get his photos online for cute posts on Twitter. He don’t care. I don’t expect him to fill bags but at least shut the fukk up and not be fake. I think it pisses me off more knowing there are actual people working here assigned to a unit designed for the reason to take his photos and post them online. Money, resources and people that could be sworn and be taking calls. For anyone that does the real actual job of being a deputy sheriff, not play one on social media or assigned to some easy gig, for those that truly are first responders, how do you feel walking in the door after working a shift and getting out late? Do you think that constant feeling after every shift can be sustained for 30 years? Do you think the people at positions other than or above full patrol feel the same way when they get home? That mentally drained worn out head spinning feeling? Due to how short we are? Then we see the new garage floors, new toys, and cute stupid assshole photos on Twitter and we question their priorities? Why does the sheriff have to use a storm or the Tampa Bay Lighting as an opportunity to get media attention? Was a crime committed? We have a bunch of media hungry actors and politicians running this place while they buy toys and make the agency LOOK good while we burn out. Same old story. Funny all the cute social media posts and new toys, yet on the street, in the real world, on the actual front lines……. ALL THE SAME OLD SHORT HANDED ARCHAIC BACK WOODS SHERIFFS OFFICE. Just in nicer cars and with laptops.

Funny how these idiots always say, “We were short handed when I first started, we are short handed now, and we will be shorthanded tomorrow.”

Funny how that does not seem to apply to the BS this agency wastes money on…

How about this?

We didn’t have body cameras when I first started, we don’t have them today, and we won’t have them tomorrow.

Or

We didn’t have fancy garage floors when I first started, we don’t have them today, we won’t have them tomorrow.

Weird huh? Maybe that short handed saying is a manipulative bully tactic attempting to keep us quiet? Even though it ultimately only affects us.

They expect us to forget over time but I don’t forget, remember when our zones were small and one deputy per zone? Then we went to HUGE zones with the promise of 4 deputies per zone including multiple mid shift units PER ZONE? Let me ask you poor fooled fools something? How many units do you see per zone? 1? Maybe 2? How many mid shift units do you see? Exactly my point. Keeping us short keeps things cheap at the expense of our mental health, so they can buy toys and play! Their is a far far bigger problem here and garage floors are a symptom. That’s why “small” things like that puss us off. Because we see through their priorities.

It’s cheaper for us to work here, burn out, and quit just prior to the big jump in pay at 10 years. That way you work long enough until the academy training is long since justified and paid for, but not long enough to reach master pay or tap into the FRS. It’s part of the bigger plan. Keeps things cheap for the toys and big wig salaries. This is why mastery, skill, and efficiency MEAN NOTHING! They can’t put any value on us. It will ruin the master money making scam. Us pawns, victims, witnesses, suspects, criminals, are all part of the same hamsters in a cage. While the real players look in from the outside. Like watching a dog fight. It don’t matter who wins. The house always wins. We are just as expendable and can be sacrificed at any time so the house can win. We all keep the money making system going. Your either a on the outside, on the inside as a LEO pawn, or a big wig player nice and safe raking in the money. Fix this and you fix policing and maybe just fix the issues we have with citizens.

Sorry if this posts attacks what many of you are using as an identity, but the agency counts on your need for this job to be your pseudo identity. Much easier to pull the wool over your eyes and make money off you. Then when you burn out, they flick you off the game board and replace you with a new piece at half the cost.
    Hopefully you gave it 500% for years, clawed for recognition, and years later and landed an easy gig just before full burnout. Best case for the not connected.

Wrong or right, this is how I see it from my point of view as a sacrificial lamb. So do many others.

To all my actual zone partners in danger truly in the field, still blind or not, still ate up with the BS or aware and burned out, STAY SAFE.

Unregistered
    I understand the OP’s point.

I get it. I agree about the sand bagging, but how about he not patronize us and the citizens by acting like he gives a crap when he is really just playing and screwing around with on one of the agency helicopters and looking to get his photos online for cute posts on Twitter. He don’t care. I don’t expect him to fill bags but at least shut the fukk up and not be fake. I think it pisses me off more knowing there are actual people working here assigned to a unit designed for the reason to take his photos and post them online. Money, resources and people that could be sworn and be taking calls. For anyone that does the real actual job of being a deputy sheriff, not play one on social media or assigned to some easy gig, for those that truly are first responders, how do you feel walking in the door after working a shift and getting out late? Do you think that constant feeling after every shift can be sustained for 30 years? Do you think the people at positions other than or above full patrol feel the same way when they get home? That mentally drained worn out head spinning feeling? Due to how short we are? Then we see the new garage floors, new toys, and cute stupid assshole photos on Twitter and we question their priorities? Why does the sheriff have to use a storm or the Tampa Bay Lighting as an opportunity to get media attention? Was a crime committed? We have a bunch of media hungry actors and politicians running this place while they buy toys and make the agency LOOK good while we burn out. Same old story. Funny all the cute social media posts and new toys, yet on the street, in the real world, on the actual front lines……. ALL THE SAME OLD SHORT HANDED ARCHAIC BACK WOODS SHERIFFS OFFICE. Just in nicer cars and with laptops.

Funny how these idiots always say, “We were short handed when I first started, we are short handed now, and we will be shorthanded tomorrow.”

Funny how that does not seem to apply to the BS this agency wastes money on…

How about this?

We didn’t have body cameras when I first started, we don’t have them today, and we won’t have them tomorrow.

Or

We didn’t have fancy garage floors when I first started, we don’t have them today, we won’t have them tomorrow.

Weird huh? Maybe that short handed saying is a manipulative bully tactic attempting to keep us quiet? Even though it ultimately only affects us.

They expect us to forget over time but I don’t forget, remember when our zones were small and one deputy per zone? Then we went to HUGE zones with the promise of 4 deputies per zone including multiple mid shift units PER ZONE? Let me ask you poor fooled fools something? How many units do you see per zone? 1? Maybe 2? How many mid shift units do you see? Exactly my point. Keeping us short keeps things cheap at the expense of our mental health, so they can buy toys and play! Their is a far far bigger problem here and garage floors are a symptom. That’s why “small” things like that puss us off. Because we see through their priorities.

It’s cheaper for us to work here, burn out, and quit just prior to the big jump in pay at 10 years. That way you work long enough until the academy training is long since justified and paid for, but not long enough to reach master pay or tap into the FRS. It’s part of the bigger plan. Keeps things cheap for the toys and big wig salaries. This is why mastery, skill, and efficiency MEAN NOTHING! They can’t put any value on us. It will ruin the master money making scam. Us pawns, victims, witnesses, suspects, criminals, are all part of the same hamsters in a cage. While the real players look in from the outside. Like watching a dog fight. It don’t matter who wins. The house always wins. We are just as expendable and can be sacrificed at any time so the house can win. We all keep the money making system going. Your either a on the outside, on the inside as a LEO pawn, or a big wig player nice and safe raking in the money. Fix this and you fix policing and maybe just fix the issues we have with citizens.

Sorry if this posts attacks what many of you are using as an identity, but the agency counts on your need for this job to be your pseudo identity. Much easier to pull the wool over your eyes and make money off you. Then when you burn out, they flick you off the game board and replace you with a new piece at half the cost.
    Hopefully you gave it 500% for years, clawed for recognition, and years later and landed an easy gig just before full burnout. Best case for the not connected.

Wrong or right, this is how I see it from my point of view as a sacrificial lamb. So do many others.

To all my actual zone partners in danger truly in the field, still blind or not, still ate up with the BS or aware and burned out, STAY SAFE.
    Cool story bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12