Gorgeous Garage Floors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Gorgeous Garage Floors

Epoxy full flake baby blue. How beautiful!!!
    Not sure how to feel about spending tax dollars on a garage floor. They look great and surely they will save time and money in the long run when it comes to maintenance, but that shyt looks suspect. Suspect as in...who's family member or ex employee won the bid for that contract. Surprised a mural of Chad wasn't painted on the floor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure how to feel about spending tax dollars on a garage floor. They look great and surely they will save time and money in the long run when it comes to maintenance, but that shyt looks suspect. Suspect as in...who's family member or ex employee won the bid for that contract. Surprised a mural of Chad wasn't painted on the floor.
    Seeing as all the bids are posted on the website for complete transparency, why don’t you go look and report back to us since you’re such a great investigator.

Unregistered
    There is no bid listed for 2020 or 2021 for anything related to a garage floor .

Unregistered
    Seeing as all the bids are posted on the website for complete transparency, why don’t you go look and report back to us since you’re such a great investigator.
    Hey guy...did you find that bid? No one claimed to be an investigator. But obviously you aren't much of shyt either. But after this discussion surely they will have the bid posted. But does it really matter about the bid....it's about the OPTICS. The garage isn't a show room or a garage in someone's home. It still looks pretty though...

Unregistered
    Hey guy...did you find that bid? No one claimed to be an investigator. But obviously you aren't much of shyt either. But after this discussion surely they will have the bid posted. But does it really matter about the bid....it's about the OPTICS. The garage isn't a show room or a garage in someone's home. It still looks pretty though...
    Hey pal, I don’t need to find it. I’m happy to see our current administration improving our working environment in many ways including renovations, better vehicles, better equipment, and better pay. They can’t make everyone happy, but they sure are making improvements to benefit as many employees as possible.

Unregistered
    So they laid down an epoxy on the garage floor. This has been done by garages and manufacturing facilities for years to save wear and tear on floors. This will most definitely SAVE taxpayers money in the long run.

Then you throw out some unfounded bs? Hey buddy, get a life.

Unregistered
    So they laid down an epoxy on the garage floor. This has been done by garages and manufacturing facilities for years to save wear and tear on floors. This will most definitely SAVE taxpayers money in the long run.

Then you throw out some unfounded bs? Hey buddy, get a life.
    I like the floors and it may save on maintenance if they were done properly..But I cant dismiss the fact that this office has been known to take care of their retired buddies. That's how we got those stupid guns...the last administration bought the 9mm paper weights from Winset....so I am curious who did the floors and how much they cost. I look in the bid section and didn't see anything. Floors are pretty. Let's see how long they last.

Unregistered
    What should really be addressed is the fact our garage is useless. A lot of people feel more comfortable taking their vehicles to Tires Choice. They don’t fix anything. They deadline everything. If something breaks down they should be able to either fix it or order a part and replace it. Or pull the same parts from our other wreaked vehicles and get those cars and trucks back on the road ASAP. There is no reason why a vehicle should be deadlined for more than a week or two. That wouldn’t happen if they were POVs. Aren’t they ASE certified? I would rather have my vehicle fixed than to have a car wash.

Unregistered
    What should really be addressed is the fact our garage is useless. A lot of people feel more comfortable taking their vehicles to Tires Choice. They don’t fix anything. They deadline everything. If something breaks down they should be able to either fix it or order a part and replace it. Or pull the same parts from our other wreaked vehicles and get those cars and trucks back on the road ASAP. There is no reason why a vehicle should be deadlined for more than a week or two. That wouldn’t happen if they were POVs. Aren’t they ASE certified? I would rather have my vehicle fixed than to have a car wash.
    This right here. It’s all a show. To look good but worthless. Same as the car wash. Looks fancy, but never works. This agency’s specialty is looking good. How about all our positions we are down? Do you know of any full squads? How about our lame mid shift? Should be one mid unit per zone minimum. Fancy floors don’t make up for crappy staffing that cause cops to burn out!

Checking on the sand bag situation from a helicopter? What a joke. Come down here and help bag them up. Take those people that follow you around to take constant pictures of you and replace them with sworn deputies on the street!

Unregistered
    This right here. It’s all a show. To look good but worthless. Same as the car wash. Looks fancy, but never works. This agency’s specialty is looking good. How about all our positions we are down? Do you know of any full squads? How about our lame mid shift? Should be one mid unit per zone minimum. Fancy floors don’t make up for crappy staffing that cause cops to burn out!

Checking on the sand bag situation from a helicopter? What a joke. Come down here and help bag them up. Take those people that follow you around to take constant pictures of you and replace them with sworn deputies on the street!

Do you not know that he is similar to a General oin the military, or a CEO, such as Prez Trump? Would you expect a General ro fill sandbags? Similar to when Trump issued his order to storm The Capitol, and told his faithful he'd march with them. Did you truly expect him to march?? No he just issued the order.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast