Pension editorials in SS

Unregistered

Pension editorials in SS

Recently two writers from the SS staff published an editorial article attacking the Hollywood pensions. Typical misinformation and unequal comparisons. There was a rebuttal to the article by the Hollywood CM who made an attempt to clarify some of the issues. Boy how times have changed.
    In the past the PBA would have taken the offensive by writing a letter to the editor setting the record straight. The UAL is not a result of pension benefits alone. There are several outstanding contributing factors which could have been raised by the PBA if the leadership would have the balls to stand up for the HOLLYWOOD members who are paying dues.

Miramar has signed cards to have an election to RID ROD. Maybe we should consider it and get some attention or at least a chick Filet sandwich.

Unregistered
    This is what you're *****ing about now, while we're mourning Jon?
    You really need to STFU. No one gives a f*©k about Rod, the PBA or your hurt feelings. Lick your f*©king wounds and move on already.

Unregistered
    I’m curious as to which douchebag wrote that JC was an “acquired taste” in the message announcing his passing. Real d!ck move.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m curious as to which douchebag wrote that JC was an “acquired taste” in the message announcing his passing. Real d!ck move.
    I dont know who wrote that. But I find it to be quite elegant

Unregistered
    I dont know who wrote that. But I find it to be quite elegant
    Sorry, meant eloquent

Unregistered
    Douchebag DB wrote it. Peer support and a rep.

Unregistered
    No class no matter how many bow ties he wears

Unregistered
    Not sure who initially started that but I did hear Rod use that phrase regarding JC a time or two after his passing. If he didn’t start it, he certainly is helping fuel it. Douche bag is spot on