RODs in the agency - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They werent fired for being lazy. They were suppose to get five days offSq2. That was the agreement. They were fired because Sheriff G found out that they were Rice supporters and were fired on the spot. Those four were vocal about being Rice supporter. That’s why you don’t get into the politics at this place.
    Bingo, most of them had never been in trouble before, and I've seen folks do a lot worse policy violations, even criminal yet they looked the other way. Heck, some even were promoted (I think we know who that is)

Unregistered
    They werent fired for being lazy. They were suppose to get five days off. That was the agreement. They were fired because Sheriff G found out that they were Rice supporters and were fired on the spot. Those four were vocal about being Rice supporter. That’s why you don’t get into the politics at this place.
    That's true, Gualtieri fired them for political reasons because they were big time Rice supporters. He is a vindictive SOB when it comes those who oppose him politically but tolerates the RODs who support him.

Unregistered
    They werent fired for being lazy. They were suppose to get five days off. That was the agreement. They were fired because Sheriff G found out that they were Rice supporters and were fired on the spot. Those four were vocal about being Rice supporter. That’s why you don’t get into the politics at this place.
    LIE! They were FIRED because they didn't do their job! I was on that shift. They did nothing but sit behind the church with DVD,s from Redbox.

Unregistered
    Bingo, most of them had never been in trouble before, and I've seen folks do a lot worse policy violations, even criminal yet they looked the other way. Heck, some even were promoted (I think we know who that is)
    Most of them had never been in trouble before because they DIDNT DO ANYTHING! Bingo!!

Unregistered
    LIE! They were FIRED because they didn't do their job! I was on that shift. They did nothing but sit behind the church with DVD,s from Redbox.
    So says a Bob supporter. Most of them had better stats than the people around them in other sectors. Don’t know who you are but you have it wrong. It was because they were Rice supporters and you know it. Just trying to protect your boss. The term loafing originated from the current top brass. Not sure how someone can have better stats in sector 85 and be fired and someone working sector 74 with lower stats. You tell me. Just another sham investigation to rid certain people from the department. Then we have the recommended suspension of five days which Bob refused and decided to terminate them.

Unregistered
    Current CAR1 fired the Red Box crEw for being lazy do nothings. So its a fact that he will do it. Those bottom feeders ended up as security guards at Tradewinds. Do nothings need to watch out cause the man dont play.

Unregistered
    Current CAR1 fired the Red Box crEw for being lazy do nothings. So its a fact that he will do it. Those bottom feeders ended up as security guards at Tradewinds. Do nothings need to watch out cause the man dont play.
    That's false. Car1 and his command staff tolerate laziness and even encourage it to keep things quiet. They don't want any media stories which might taint Car1's political image. But he has fired political opponents as an example to others.

Unregistered
    So says a Bob supporter. Most of them had better stats than the people around them in other sectors. Don’t know who you are but you have it wrong. It was because they were Rice supporters and you know it. Just trying to protect your boss. The term loafing originated from the current top brass. Not sure how someone can have better stats in sector 85 and be fired and someone working sector 74 with lower stats. You tell me. Just another sham investigation to rid certain people from the department. Then we have the recommended suspension of five days which Bob refused and decided to terminate them.
    LIE! They were the "Loafers" lazy do nothings. They were too busy to back up their fellow Deputies on a traffic stop just up the road. Ask Super Cooper. Had NOTHING to do with Rice you delusional Car1 hater. And the recommendation was 5 days to TERMINATION. I read the files so I know exactly what the alleged violations were.

Unregistered
    LIE! They were the "Loafers" lazy do nothings. They were too busy to back up their fellow Deputies on a traffic stop just up the road. Ask Super Cooper. Had NOTHING to do with Rice you delusional Car1 hater. And the recommendation was 5 days to TERMINATION. I read the files so I know exactly what the alleged violations were.
    Loafing was not a Level 5 at that time so the termination was Car1's decision but against the ARB's recommendation.

They were well known to have been active in Rice's campaign so Car1 retaliated by firing them.

Unregistered
    Umm Bullshit. First off their Lieutenant would have been fired but he quit. He was a spineless lazy ***** and was the main cause for all of that. The sergeant was super lazy and ignored his job. He always did. But the deputies chose what they did. They weren’t just lazy, they ignored what they were told to do. They ignored calls. They ignored requests for back up. They tried to intimidate the deputies on their shift that actually worked. Not one of them was a loss for this agency. That was a wake up call. It was totally what they deserved.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast