RODs in the agency - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    There is enough risk on the job so it makes no sense to take on more which is what the hard chargers do when they buck for promotions. They will learn the hard way on their own skins when the SHTF and nobody backs them up. Either with them or the RODs, as long as they do not affect my job and personal goals (get my time in and get the h*ll out of here) I could care less what they do or what the administration does to them. It's every man for himself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You wish you POS 11b, you get a fake CIB. Dumbest MOS in the Army. Tik Tok my 🥜 in your mouth.
    Is that all you have? You turn a fake warrior comment into an argument about military experience and then infantry is for retards. If you did what you claimed then you got a CIB. Good for you. You’re a snowflake. A product of red card basic and coddling.

Unregistered
    Is that all you have? You turn a fake warrior comment into an argument about military experience and then infantry is for retards. If you did what you claimed then you got a CIB. Good for you. You’re a snowflake. A product of red card basic and coddling.
    You sir are a product of delusional thought. Thinking you’re something you’re really not. Gen Z/millennial type. And once again GFY.

Unregistered
    MOS Field 88 in the sandbox and saw more action than most, ambushes, IEDs, snipers, etc. Rode with an M3A1 (Korean War vintage sub gun but it always ran) next to me in the cab with as many magazines as I could scavenge. So please save your war stories for the naive newbies who's action consists of the annual qualification, tattoos, getting drunk 3 times a week, and the tail they chase at the gentlemen's clubs.

The RODs the OP is talking about would not last a day in the theater of operations before they'd sh*t their pants and cry to go home. But it's Car1's call as to who he wants to keep and what kind of agency this is. Laziness and cowardice are tolerated which I can understand does not sit well with some people who are the real deal.

Unregistered
    MOS Field 88 in the sandbox and saw more action than most, ambushes, IEDs, snipers, etc. Rode with an M3A1 (Korean War vintage sub gun but it always ran) next to me in the cab with as many magazines as I could scavenge. So please save your war stories for the naive newbies who's action consists of the annual qualification, tattoos, getting drunk 3 times a week, and the tail they chase at the gentlemen's clubs.

The RODs the OP is talking about would not last a day in the theater of operations before they'd sh*t their pants and cry to go home. But it's Car1's call as to who he wants to keep and what kind of agency this is. Laziness and cowardice are tolerated which I can understand does not sit well with some people who are the real deal.
    Says a truck driver.

Unregistered
    Says a truck driver.
    Motor pool guy.

Unregistered
    Will both of you shut the hell up. I was genuinely interested in where this post would go and it's just you two drama queens. For ****s sake

Unregistered
    Not aware of anyone ever being fired for laziness but plenty have been fired for excessive force. This administration is fine with the RODs but the overzealous ones get slapped down. Pick your poison.

Unregistered
    Not aware of anyone ever being fired for laziness but plenty have been fired for excessive force. This administration is fine with the RODs but the overzealous ones get slapped down. Pick your poison.
    The Netflix five were fired for having their squad meetings behind a church, never did anything. Fired by current Car1. They were told by the shift commander that he didn't care if they did anything and told by others to start working.

Unregistered
    The Netflix five were fired for having their squad meetings behind a church, never did anything. Fired by current Car1. They were told by the shift commander that he didn't care if they did anything and told by others to start working.
    They werent fired for being lazy. They were suppose to get five days off. That was the agreement. They were fired because Sheriff G found out that they were Rice supporters and were fired on the spot. Those four were vocal about being Rice supporter. That’s why you don’t get into the politics at this place.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast