RODs in the agency
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

RODs in the agency

There are a lot of RODs in the agency and their numbers are increasing, apparently with the blessings of the command and executive staff. Not just senior guys approaching retirement or the end of DROP but some newbies as well.

Unregistered
    Excuse my ignorance, but wth is a ROD?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but wth is a ROD?
    Retired On (Active) Duty. This place is lined with them and they wonder why most deputies are lazy. At least the ROD’s are honest about their nature. The fake warrior types drive me crazy. Everything is a tactical op and they think they’re a green beret in battle.

Unregistered
    Retired On (Active) Duty. This place is lined with them and they wonder why most deputies are lazy. At least the ROD’s are honest about their nature. The fake warrior types drive me crazy. Everything is a tactical op and they think they’re a green beret in battle.
    So your against RODS, don’t like the Marine Unit now Echo. I suppose your the real deal warrior. So do tell us hero what combat experience do you have. The year that you may have spent in Kuwait eating steaks in a five star hotel don’t count. Plus the massive amount of tattoos placed on your body doesn’t make you tough.

Unregistered
    Personally I could care less if Car1 wants us to kick back and not stir up the shizat. It's his show. But I do have a problem with certain people who kick back too much and increase my workload or affect my safety with their laziness. These people need to retire or be transferred where they are out of the way.

Unregistered
    So your against RODS, don’t like the Marine Unit now Echo. I suppose your the real deal warrior. So do tell us hero what combat experience do you have. The year that you may have spent in Kuwait eating steaks in a five star hotel don’t count. Plus the massive amount of tattoos placed on your body doesn’t make you tough.
    Hi ****head,

What makes you think one person started all three posts? Cuz it wasn’t just one person. And WTF does combat experience have to do with being lazy or an over dramatic tacticool warrior type? News flash, nothing. But here is your big chance to impress everyone with your deployment story to the big sandbox. Please share, that’s what you wanted right? You brought your implied military experience into a discussion that had nothing to do with combat. Big please, share your great tales of war with us sheep.

Unregistered
    Hi ****head,

What makes you think one person started all three posts? Cuz it wasn’t just one person. And WTF does combat experience have to do with being lazy or an over dramatic tacticool warrior type? News flash, nothing. But here is your big chance to impress everyone with your deployment story to the big sandbox. Please share, that’s what you wanted right? You brought your implied military experience into a discussion that had nothing to do with combat. Big please, share your great tales of war with us sheep.
    Hey ****face you brought up the fake warrior types and how you don’t like them. Yes you are the same asshole that doesn’t like anyone except yourself on this site. Don’t need to disclose anything to you ****face. If we have sheep like you in this agency then we have slipped into an all time low. If you are close to retirement then hang it up if you want to keep complaining about anything and everyone GFY. What a disgrace.

Unregistered
    Hey ****face you brought up the fake warrior types and how you don’t like them. Yes you are the same asshole that doesn’t like anyone except yourself on this site. Don’t need to disclose anything to you ****face. If we have sheep like you in this agency then we have slipped into an all time low. If you are close to retirement then hang it up if you want to keep complaining about anything and everyone GFY. What a disgrace.
    Hahahahah. Get triggered much Snow Flake? Hahahah. You must be a fake warrior bad ass to get offended like that. It’s okay. One day you can wear a tacticool load bearing vest and TikTok yourself into an orgasm of how bad you look. 11-Bravo out 🖕

Unregistered
    Hahahahah. Get triggered much Snow Flake? Hahahah. You must be a fake warrior bad ass to get offended like that. It’s okay. One day you can wear a tacticool load bearing vest and TikTok yourself into an orgasm of how bad you look. 11-Bravo out 🖕
    You wish you POS 11b, you get a fake CIB. Dumbest MOS in the Army. Tik Tok my 🥜 in your mouth.

Unregistered
    All of you will never have as much integrity and valor as me. Mark Cross

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast