RODs in the agency - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To hell with everything we need a new contract and higher pay and better benefits. Let’s make it happen PBA.
    LOL, Wish in one hand and sh!t in the other, PBA is a joke and waste of money. You think the PEAR is afraid of the PBA, cmon man!

Unregistered
    LOL, Wish in one hand and sh!t in the other, PBA is a joke and waste of money. You think the PEAR is afraid of the PBA, cmon man!
    I agree, the PBA and the FOP are a waste of money.

The only reason The Pear might issue a raise is to attract applicants and then only if our pay scale is not competitive with other large agencies nearby.

Unregistered
    Lots of tough talk from a *****. I would hope that when a new Sheriff is elected he or she would fire everyone above the rank of Captain and clean out the real problem. Langlis got a break because of her gender. Never should have been hired. Nice background investigation HR. Oh that’s right being friends with Car1 got her a pass. Then let’s not forget the recruits that got fired for allegedly cheating on their Phase 1 signals and code test. What a joke.
    Langlis got hired and a break because she was friends with Bob's wife.

Unregistered
    If she wasn't friends with Pear1's wife she would have been disciplined or fired. The rules do not apply to certain people.

Unregistered
    If she wasn't friends with Pear1's wife she would have been disciplined or fired. The rules do not apply to certain people.
    Hi Tard. She was fired and went to jail, so, you’re stupid.

Unregistered
    Sometimes I wonder how do I put up with so many morons at work. What is really scary that some moron actually hired these morons.

Unregistered
    Maybe they were more than just friends.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789