Ken Welch for St Pete Mayor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Welch is a BLM supporter and Gualtieri is another Charlie Crist type turncoat. He endorsed Welch to win some of the black votes because there are very few blacks in his administration. It's all about the votes, no party loyalty.

Unregistered
    For Republicans there is something to be said about party loyalty in this age of the Democrats leading the charge to undermine and defund law enforcement, supporting BLM and ANTIFA, etc. We have to decide on which side we are on. RINOs are closet Democrats so we know where they stand. They are not on our side and not qualified to be sheriffs and chiefs of police.

There has to be a better alternative than a Democrat and a RINO in the next election for sheriff. The last election was about the lesser of the two evils and that should be unacceptable.

SeanJ
    I agree! That's why I will run in 2024 and make PCSO great again. I will lead Pinellas into the new way of policing with understanding and compassion for all!

Unregistered
    Remains to be seen how much support Gualtieri loses from the local and state GOP party for endorsing a BLM loving Democrat who is also anti-law enforcement. He went from a nobody, a mediocre lawyer with no good job prospects to a multiple term sheriff with the GOP's help, especially with heavy hitters like Latvala guiding his political career and gathering financial support. RINO Gualtieri repays that loyalty like a new version of Charlie Crist. Shows once again that he is a weasel lawyer who cannot be trusted under any circumstances.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12