What happened to my affairs!!!!

Unregistered

What happened to my affairs!!!!

This site has really went down hill. This use to be the town square for the minds to meet, and discuss the problems we have with the admin. Now we have these neanderthal for St. Pete ruining everything. Is there a way to get them banned I’m so tired of this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This site has really went down hill. This use to be the town square for the minds to meet, and discuss the problems we have with the admin. Now we have these neanderthal for St. Pete ruining everything. Is there a way to get them banned I’m so tired of this.
    When the truth is spoken you want to ban it, censor it. The moron is YOU. You are a wannabe working the same job as we do. YOU are just in denial. UNIVERSITY SECURITY FORCES. one USF.

Respect is a two way street.

Unregistered
    When the truth is spoken you want to ban it, censor it. The moron is YOU. You are a wannabe working the same job as we do. YOU are just in denial. UNIVERSITY SECURITY FORCES. one USF.

As you have been told here for years and years, your ranting and whining about how your Department is run and how you are treated, should be directed to YOUR Chief and University leadership.

Enjoy your low call volume, no demands for work and nice water front scenery. We have nothing to do with your separate Department

MAYBE LEO AFFAIRS CAN PROVIDE YOUR DEPARTMENT WITH ITS OWN PAGE.

Unregistered
    As you have been told here for years and years, your ranting and whining about how your Department is run and how you are treated, should be directed to YOUR Chief and University leadership.

Enjoy your low call volume, no demands for work and nice water front scenery. We have nothing to do with your separate Department

MAYBE LEO AFFAIRS CAN PROVIDE YOUR DEPARTMENT WITH ITS OWN PAGE.
    To the elite campus force,

Your call volume is no different than ours. Please stop acting like your TPD holding back to back calls. You deal with the same BS that everyone else in university policing deals with, so stop acting like you’re different! Everyone is laughing at what a joke you people are. Accept what you are, and enjoy the benefit of being paid to sit on your a**. Dear Lord, I hope you people snap out of this mindset that you’ve created in your own head’s! What a freaking joke guys.

Unregistered

Mhmm can smell the jelly coming out of this one. Some say he might be a fish or something.

Unregistered
    Mhmm can smell the jelly coming out of this one. Some say he might be a fish or something.
    Hmmm can smell a wishy washy straddle the fence unethical character. However, quick to label and judge others.