Ofcr molina unprofessional

Unregistered

Ofcr molina unprofessional

OFCR MOLINA BATCH 999 VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISGRACE TO THE Miami Beach DPT

USING FOUL LANGUAGE TOWARDS CITIZEN.... ALL THOSE BAD WORDS YOU USE ARE A REFLECTION OF YOURSELF

Unregistered

Language

Probably more of a reflection in the type of person he was dealing with.

Unregistered

F u c k i n g bum !

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OFCR MOLINA BATCH 999 VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISGRACE TO THE Miami Beach DPT

USING FOUL LANGUAGE TOWARDS CITIZEN.... ALL THOSE BAD WORDS YOU USE ARE A REFLECTION OF YOURSELF

I support Molina in everyway possible for talking to that homeless BUM deadbeat that does nothing with his life and refuses any help. Several officers have tried to help him but clearly wants to continue to leech off society.

Unregistered

I just got this text and I agree with every word of it

"Intentionally dropping another officer's ID number who you work the same shift with every day on the same radio frequency, who literally backs you up on calls to deflect an IA beef with depraved indifference to that officer and his family he supports that you are intentionally fuking over is some of the most disgusting reprehensible shit a scumbag can do to another officer. It was ruthless and fukin evil the officer with the 999 ID number works with homeless people every day so he knew that officer would most likely take the fall for the IA complaint and law suit. The bigger problem than official misconduct and conduct unbecoming is that it looks like he was training a new PPO to teach him how to lie and be deceptive. How many times has he done this before to this officer and other officers? It is aweful, unethical, criminal crap. How many erroneous law suits is the city and IA trying to sort out ? Obviously he does this to officer 999 beacuse it is believable beacuse he is always on the radio working with the homeless. I hear them both on the road working in patrol with my own ears I work the same hours they do. How f'd up that is to do that to another officer , I have more respect for a street crack head then that evil man, if he tries to say he did not know or he was not thinking he is an absolute liar scumbag with no ethics! Is he a training officer too? How with that lack of integrity . How fukd scumbag! Liability for the city and the chief and should be sued by the real 999. What a POS" DE PINGA YES I AGREE WITH THAT TEXT from that detective. DE PINGA !!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    ofcr molina batch 999 very unprofessional and disgrace to the miami beach dpt

using foul language towards citizen.... All those bad words you use are a reflection of yourself
    i hope the real 999 sues his ass and he needs to be removed from fto teaching how to dodge ia complaints and set up other officers who had no involvement teaching ppos how to lie and throw other cops under the bus

Unregistered

Negative retention law suits and much more

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I support Molina in everyway possible for talking to that homeless BUM deadbeat that does nothing with his life and refuses any help. Several officers have tried to help him but clearly wants to continue to leech off society.
    How many fake lawsuits does the city attorney's office and IA have to be hit with when they have a person with negative integrity in uniform misdirecting citizen complaints by giving out other officers ID numbers. How many people did he train to emulate his criminal conduct? NEGATIVE RETENTION LAW SUITS . FDLE WOULD NOT BE HAPPY , THIS IS HOW YOU OFFICERS GET WRONGFULLY SUED AND SET UP. YOU GUYS EAT YOUR OWN . WOW AWEFUL. NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF JUST THE OPPOSITE USING SOMEONE ELSE INFORMATION LIKE THAT SO MIAMI BEACH TRAINS NEW OFFICERS USING PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHO SHOW HOW TO COMIT PERJURY WOW HOLY CRAP WOW

Unregistered

Officer Molina

Unprofessional and with no integrity. An oath breaker of the Constitution. This officer is a shame to the department.

Unregistered
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNMY39fZEsY&t=673s

que manera hablar tanta mierda 064

Unregistered
    Mr. Silk is a character and makes it entertaining to watch this retarded you-tuber

Unregistered

Negative retention much?

The MBPD has him as a training officer full time?, that meens he teaches and trains the new officers to behave this way and give out other officers ID number etc..when someone wants to file a complaint for misconduct or discrimination. That is some seriously scary stuff . How many legitimate complaints are being wrongly filed ? How many innocent officers do you have being adversely affected? No es facil , that's hard core when a cop will throw other cops under the bus to avoid being accountable for thier own actions .