When does the Mejia trial start? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First is first: the same fuc-k boy is writing the thread and then replying.

Second is second: we all know the fuc-k boy no tiene cojones because to the contrary his name would be written on the messages.

Regardless, and at the end of the day, I laugh at the level of hate you fuc-kers have for me. God bless you filthy animals que lo necesitan mas q yo.
    Whatever makes you feel like the majority of people who meet you don’t really dislike you Joseito. I know you have a hard time accepting what an unlikeable reject you are.

Unregistered
    First is first: the same fuc-k boy is writing the thread and then replying.

Second is second: we all know the fuc-k boy no tiene cojones because to the contrary his name would be written on the messages.

Regardless, and at the end of the day, I laugh at the level of hate you fuc-kers have for me. God bless you filthy animals que lo necesitan mas q yo.
    OMG he just called me a filthy animal

Unregistered
    OMG he just called me a filthy animal
    I think he saw Home Alone too many times while growing up lol

Unregistered
    I think he saw Home Alone too many times while growing up lol
    They would play it on a loop at the trailer park daycare

Unregistered
    It has now been 3 years since the Sweetwater Elementary drug dealer was arrested, yet he is still out here lurking in our community.

StillWaitingToGetFired
    I’m getting your IP address JOHNE DOE. Watch me. Your ass is going to get sued for defamation and slander.

Something tells me it’s you Joshie boy but then again I have so many scumbags who dislike me 🤣 🤦🏻*♂️
    Hey retard. As you know you chose to be a public figure which makes the legal threshold much higher. Maybe you should focus on your criminal case because no judge is going to give you another diversion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by StillWaitingToGetFired View Post
    Hey retard. As you know you chose to be a public figure which makes the legal threshold much higher. Maybe you should focus on your criminal case because no judge is going to give you another diversion.
    Joshua your downfall is that you think you actually know shit but you don’t.

I’m not a public figure you dumb fu-ck. Therefore there is no threshold.

Unregistered
    Joshua your downfall is that you think you actually know shit but you don’t.

I’m not a public figure you dumb fu-ck. Therefore there is no threshold.
    😂 you have no idea who is replying to you, it’s more than one person and not who you think it is.
    we all wish we knew as much about the fine arts of flamingo dancing as you do! 🦩

Unregistered
    😂 you have no idea who is replying to you, it’s more than one person and not who you think it is.
    we all wish we knew as much about the fine arts of flamingo dancing as you do! 🦩
    Or the fine art of being a traga leche

Unregistered
    What a total waste of a human life.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast