Marine Goofs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marine Goofs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet. No GPS. No MDB. Few calls. Lunch at waterfront restaurants. Nothing but warnings for 10-50 “Bravos”. And rarely an arrest. Yeah that’s a tough life. And if the boat is up I guess it can’t go back down. Y’all don’t do shit except burn fuel.
    You **** wads complain about every unit and everyone. I’m sure your patrol stats are just wonderful. No proactive arrest all give me”s. You couldn’t identify a crime if it occurred in front of you.

Unregistered
    The way to tell which units are easy work because only those with connections can get in them and they stay there. So please don't lecture us about how hard they work in those "elite" units because it is the worst kept secret in the agency.

Unregistered
    The way to tell which units are easy work because only those with connections can get in them and they stay there. So please don't lecture us about how hard they work in those "elite" units because it is the worst kept secret in the agency.
    Who is US? The none hardworking Patrol hero’s. No one said anything about elite units either. I guess you must have gotten turned down. Sounds like you have formed your own elite unit within the patrol division. I bet you’ve been here 2 to 4 years and want something handed to you.

Unregistered
    Who is US? The none hardworking Patrol hero’s. No one said anything about elite units either. I guess you must have gotten turned down. Sounds like you have formed your own elite unit within the patrol division. I bet you’ve been here 2 to 4 years and want something handed to you.
    Trying to deflect the blame by alleging patrol is lazy when the slugs are in the special units which are full of political cronies and relatives. FYI I have been here a lot longer than most and have a little rank so I know how the system works.

Unregistered
    So Grissinger and Tita both worked in the jail and didn’t go straight from the academy to marine unit so I guess you do t k is anything. Are they hooked up yes they are. How did Skaggs go from being a drunk fn strippers to being the sgt of the dui squad
    Which Grissinger the sleazy one or the stupid one? It's so hard to tell them apart.

Unregistered
    Trying to deflect the blame by alleging patrol is lazy when the slugs are in the special units which are full of political cronies and relatives. FYI I have been here a lot longer than most and have a little rank so I know how the system works.
    Have you ever requested a positional change and been denied. Or is it that you are so convinced that the system is rigged you don’t bother.

Unregistered
    Have you ever requested a positional change and been denied. Or is it that you are so convinced that the system is rigged you don’t bother.
    At one time I was naive enough to believe that the playing field for transfers was level and everyone had an equal opportunity. But my personal experience and those of others whom I know proved that was not the case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12