Trailer Trash Capt began and ends career as a failure - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Writing her autobiography titled “Rise of the Wildebeest, nature’s confusion.”

Unregistered
    I've noticed that as a rule gay men are ok to work with and for. That life style is not my own but live and let live as they say. Generally they are no problem. On the other hand I have found that often times gay women can be very difficult to work with and for. They can tend to be hard asses who seemingly hate men and power can go to their heads. Gay men like men but get along with women just fine. On the contrary, gay women like women, but too many of them despise men and their actions show it. My suggestion to them would be to take lessons from their gay male counter parts on how to treat people. To clarify, I'm not saying every gay woman acts this way, just a much greater percentage. Learn to be nicer and fair. By the way, many of you straight supervisors and above also need to learn how to treat people and be fair.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've noticed that as a rule gay men are ok to work with and for. That life style is not my own but live and let live as they say. Generally they are no problem. On the other hand I have found that often times gay women can be very difficult to work with and for. They can tend to be hard asses who seemingly hate men and power can go to their heads. Gay men like men but get along with women just fine. On the contrary, gay women like women, but too many of them despise men and their actions show it. My suggestion to them would be to take lessons from their gay male counter parts on how to treat people. To clarify, I'm not saying every gay woman acts this way, just a much greater percentage. Learn to be nicer and fair. By the way, many of you straight supervisors and above also need to learn how to treat people and be fair.

Most gay females (bulls) are the worst people on the planet in general. They’re miserable & hate everyone. With that said BSO is a better place without Holly

Gay men on the job don’t bother anyone

Unregistered
    Lt. DF exposing her? He walked around like an abused puppy dog kissing her giant azz all day. What universe are you getting your information from?
    You are correct. Is was Lt H that put her in her place when she thought her sack was bigger. Today we are having a shift party celebrating the failed capts departure from bso. Regardless of what that pos is telling everyone about retirement FORCED RETIREMENT = TERMINATION buh-bye LOSER

Unregistered
    You are correct. Is was Lt H that put her in her place when she thought her sack was bigger. Today we are having a shift party celebrating the failed capts departure from bso. Regardless of what that pos is telling everyone about retirement FORCED RETIREMENT = TERMINATION buh-bye LOSER
    So accurate

Unregistered
    She stained Pompano permanently. It’s a stained district now with a reputation for not protecting their people. See how long it takes to shake that reputation.

Unregistered

What really happened in Pompano

https://youtu.be/dh_xvso9z2I

In this video Holley is starring as herself the evil emperor. Luke sky walker os being played by all the deputies she was hurting. And Darth Vader who previously was given a bad name is the 5th floor of the PSB. The 5th Floor actually looks very heroic right now.

Unregistered
    Can anyone confirm when is this pos last day? She gone yet?

Unregistered
    Today was the witches last day.

Come out Munchkins the wicked witch is dead and gone. Come out and play again!!!

https://youtu.be/0RHsb9LnD9Q

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/kPIdRJlzERo

Today is the happiest day in Pompano!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast