Trailer Trash Capt began and ends career as a failure
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Trailer Trash Capt began and ends career as a failure

Theres a reason holly was kicked out of every assignment she had. She shouldve never been promoted to capt. She couldn't cut it as a capt and thankfully command recognized their mistake. Nice to see the predator become they prey. Now go and surrender those bars and rot in your own misery.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Theres a reason holly was kicked out of every assignment she had. She shouldve never been promoted to capt. She couldn't cut it as a capt and thankfully command recognized their mistake. Nice to see the predator become they prey. Now go and surrender those bars and rot in your own misery.

I confirmed she is leaving. That is a fact. Was she forced or is she retiring. I know what does it matter she’s gone. I’m just curious. What was the final act that forced her out ?

Unregistered

She has so much to look forward to in retirement .. NOT. 🤣 Have you seen her she/he husband/wife Tammy. Oh good god it’s ruff looking 🤢

Unregistered
    I confirmed she is leaving. That is a fact. Was she forced or is she retiring. I know what does it matter she’s gone. I’m just curious. What was the final act that forced her out ?
    She sacked another Lieutenant, and somebody finally noticed. Not like the exact same thing hasn’t happened before multiple times. Always power tripping and just starting problems. So stupid to have promoted her to that position. They should have known better. Signal 20 big time.

Unregistered

Bolo

BOLO COUNTY WIDE. Rubber Dong Monster wanted for the senseless killing of over 20 rubber dongs. Bring this monster to justice.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry pompano once she leaves you’ll still have the swan to fill the role of head biotch in charge.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry pompano once she leaves you’ll still have the swan to fill the role of head biotch in charge.
    He will have to compete with the ultimate shemale warrior DF for the title. Maybe they can mud wrestle with their daisy dukes on.

Unregistered
    I agree she never should have been a Capt. but.......was this really a blessing in disguise or even planned by downtown? As a Lt., she would have been protected. As a Capt. she became at-will therefore all that was needed is your services are no longer required.

Unregistered
    Goodbye Wildebeest. We No longer have be exposed to this he/she 🙏

Unregistered
    I agree she never should have been a Capt. but.......was this really a blessing in disguise or even planned by downtown? As a Lt., she would have been protected. As a Capt. she became at-will therefore all that was needed is your services are no longer required.
    It wasn’t planned because she was causing problems as soon as they made her a captain. That’s when the BS and stupidity started, and the command was hiding her incompetence and misbehavior for quite some time. So no it wasn’t a conspiracy. They were actually protecting her. It just got to the point where they couldn’t hide it anymore, and then the flood gates opened. Petty little games being played instead of leading.

People aren’t being cruel on Leo affairs for no reason. They are spitting the venom back at her that she has been injecting into them for months now. She is probably the worst captain promotion bso ever made and that’s saying a lot.

Whoever thought that was a good idea to give her that kind of power needs to take a long look in the mirror and think about hanging it up themselves. They hurt a lot of good people by putting that cancer in a position to hurt people.

If you don’t have better judgment than to put a cancer on your people then you’re part of the problem. Not part of the solution. That nasty cancer can’t leave soon enough.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast