“The unraveling” - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. The unraveling is real. Leaving ones young daughter on the side of the road alone. Dangerous, irresponsible and pathetic 🤡🤡🤡
    Nice deflection Captain. However, no one is interested in your general hatred of American citizens exercising their rights.

Yet, we are all very interested in your apparent tacit admission of squandering public resources. Please tell us more, or do you not recall? LOL

Unregistered
    Squandering??? Opinion, fake news, gossip, rhetoric
    Please only share facts my little puppet 🤡

Unregistered
    Squandering??? Opinion, fake news, gossip, rhetoric
    Please only share facts my little puppet 🤡
    Stalk much?

Unregistered
    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 continue the UNRAVELING 😂

Unregistered
    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 continue the UNRAVELING 😂
    We prefer the term peeling the layers of the onion, but if you like unraveling so be it.

Unregistered
    Everyone is watching the 🤡s implosion. Incredible, pathetic (but entertaining! )

Unregistered
    Continued unraveling of the 🤡s. Knickers in a twist because Maldonado is running for mayor as well. Griping about “squandering” money on the city’s building a new city hall and a new police station. Well the 🤡s must have not done their homework or are trying to move intentionally mislead. Which is it ? The 🤡s failed to mention that an investigation found dangerously high levels of toxic Radon gas in the old city hall and the old police station. The city staff at that time did the necessary and responsible thing and took immediate action to keep its city employees safe This is the moral and right thing to do right ?

Unregistered
    I am a concerned citizen of the city. I was told to check out this site. I can tell you from the 20+ years of living here the City has always seemed to do the best for its people. Whether it’s the new mayor or COVID; or both. But there has been a noticeable decline in the city’s function and forward growth. Please get back on track or bring back the leaders with vision and action

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Continued unraveling of the 🤡s. Knickers in a twist because Maldonado is running for mayor as well. Griping about “squandering” money on the city’s building a new city hall and a new police station. Well the 🤡s must have not done their homework or are trying to move intentionally mislead. Which is it ? The 🤡s failed to mention that an investigation found dangerously high levels of toxic Radon gas in the old city hall and the old police station. The city staff at that time did the necessary and responsible thing and took immediate action to keep its city employees safe This is the moral and right thing to do right ?
    Building new and safer buildings is one thing. Building monstrosities of architecture in a small town is totally different.

We could have hired all the new officers we needed, if we didn't have to pay the tab for building the Parthenon.

Sorry we are with Doc on this one, as well as the $5 million we get to pay back for the parking garage. SMH

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast