“The unraveling” - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blah blah blah. No evidence no facts. Your talking unicorn fantasy stories.

Wasting your time. But it’s entertaining 😂😂😂 watching a hamster run in a wheel going nowhere
    We expected an ostrich to stick its head into sand, but never could it have been imagined that it would stick its head in Goldtooth's posterior.

~Command Pimp

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone dropped the "ball," so to speak. LOFAOAYDKC

Unregistered
    Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state an intolerable one; for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries by a government, which we might expect in a country without government, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer.

~Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

Unregistered
    Most robbed city in Florida, and 7th most robbed ijn the US.

Keep telling how great Goldtooth is doing while beating another migrant.

Then rinse and repeat, right?

Who is the go to person now that Isis, suddenly and mysteriously left the SAO?

Isis, terrorist, name, funny, right?

Unregistered
    Yup. As you all see. The psychological unraveling is at its peak with the 🤡s. I’m sorry how many times have been logged as a baker act 🧐🧐🧐. And y’all expect credibility 😂😂😂😂😂 The clowns sit it a padded room and eat their own 💩

Unregistered
    Yup. As you all see. The psychological unraveling is at its peak with the 🤡s. I’m sorry how many times have been logged as a baker act 🧐🧐🧐. And y’all expect credibility 😂😂😂😂😂 The clowns sit it a padded room and eat their own 💩
    Please name one time one of your so called clowns has been logged as a Baker Act. Can you provide any documentation?

If you can't, we all will know that the real fake news has been exposed.

Keep trying Captain Fife, maybe if you repeat if enough even you will believe. LOL

Unregistered
    Keep unraveling. Everyone know a wacked nut job when the see/hear it. I keep telling y’all AT LEAST ITS ENTERTAINING 😂😂😂😂
    Your supposed to laugh at 🤡s

Unregistered
    Try wearing a JESTER hat on zoom It will add to the entertainment

Unregistered
    Keep unraveling. Everyone know a wacked nut job when the see/hear it. I keep telling y’all AT LEAST ITS ENTERTAINING 😂😂😂😂
    Your supposed to laugh at 🤡s
    And you keep responding, not knowing who you are responding to, but can't answer a question. FAKE NEWS!!!

LOL

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast