“The unraveling” - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hamster 🤡s are running and running That wheel is spinning and spinning Where is it going 🤷🏻*♂️ NO WHERE 😂😂😂😂

No change We will keep living and moving forward while that hamster wheel keeps spinning

Unregistered
    The 🤡s unraveling is REAL my friends

The pathetic puppet is crashing

Unregistered
    Ohhhh my. I hear loud explosions and the earth moved 🤪🤪🤪🤪 I’m sure you see pink elephants and rainbow unicorns too. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

TH. A media platform 😂😂😂😂 👌
    The sky is falling

Pathetic drama, radical rhetoric, goofy gossip

Unregistered
    Ohhhh my my. The 🤡s are hearing loud booms and explosions. Paranoid aren’t we 🤪🤪🤪🤪 did you see pink elephants and rainbow unicorns too ?

Man lay off them mushrooms 🍄

The sky is falling we are all doomed

TH. Pathetic paranoia, pitiful propaganda, ghastly gossip and 💩 for facts

Unregistered
    Mini earthquakes 😂😂😂 no no that just y’all’s loose screws rattling around

TH. Pathetic propaganda

Unregistered
    The 🤡 and his show coming to an end. Mental health crisis, bankruptcy and yet to his “alleged” wisdom…. Divorce

Yes. Soon to be in a curled up ball crying on mommy’s basement floor

Unregistered
    The unraveling is starting to boil. The 🤡 and his fellow 🤡s are in a panic trying to bash certain politicians they don’t like. Lies gossip and propaganda do not silence facts. Intelligent citizens will do their due research and vote based on facts not the pathetic opinions and gossip of immature cowards that hide behind the first amendment. Now that ladies and gentlemen is truly pathetic and and insult to our founding fathers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The unraveling is starting to boil. The 🤡 and his fellow 🤡s are in a panic trying to bash certain politicians they don’t like. Lies gossip and propaganda do not silence facts. Intelligent citizens will do their due research and vote based on facts not the pathetic opinions and gossip of immature cowards that hide behind the first amendment. Now that ladies and gentlemen is truly pathetic and and insult to our founding fathers
    Stay desperate my friend. LOL

Unregistered
    No desperation. Just pointing out facts. Unlike T Homestead

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No desperation. Just pointing out facts. Unlike T Homestead
    Your desperation reeks to high heavens.

Whenever you have some evidence to support a fact feel free to present it. Lol

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast