Some people are just not sincere; some are scammers

Unregistered

Some people are just not sincere; some are scammers

The plethora of BS is never ending

What are the chances of having two similar personalities team up together to spread their BS? I wonder if Vegas would take odds on it.

The two biggest BS, lying, self centered, racist, narcissistic, incompetent people on our dept have teamed up to guzzle our dues money for their personal bank accounts. And, at the same time not deliver a single benefit, and specifically the ones they promised when they came asking for our votes. They scammed us alright.

As I work this sad site of misery in Surfside, I couldn’t believe that PBA even showed up. Sure the truck looks pretty but their personalities show their insincerity. First, they came only after being shamed into it. Then, the first thing they did was take photos. It looked like a paparazzi swarming over. A celebrity. Then the two amigos walked aimlessly so that others would notice their presence. Comically, they have to wear shirt with large logos and their names and titles because no one knows who the hell they are.

Then, they slipped away quietly so they can sleep comfy in their beds while those of us who pay dues stay in this sweltering heat helping others. I guess members who work the bravo shift don’t need food and drinks and thus the food truck is closed.

Thankfully, the firefighters have a very different union. They feed their members well and are kind enough to share with us. They don’t feed you and then take pictures to use as a propaganda prop. They are sincere. Their actions are sincere. The PBA acts are NOT sincere.

Call it bad luck or Murphy’s law but we are stuck with these two similar minded self centered people who are experts at scamming. Elections are this year but you haven’t heard a single mention of it from Stahl or Greenwell. They don’t want people to run against them and not only are they keeping quiet about it, they keep it a closed restricted election in order to insure a win. Not anyone can run against them. I suppose we will keep these two similarly minded, uncaring people collect our dues for themselves, continue to deliver nothing other than perpetual scandals, an then ride off in the sunset siphoning our dues into their personal bank accounts.

They try to convince us that the grass is greener since they took over but if it appears green it’s because they feed it their BS as fertilizer. It just turns brown quickly.

Unregistered
    So who do you want or think should run against them?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So who do you want or think should run against them?
    Yeah, who’s going to step up? This is ridiculous. Would it be so weird for a silver badge to be our PBA President? What a concept!

Unregistered
    If the PBA were to hold open and fair el rooms with proper posting AND posting the president’s and other position salaries and perks you oils be surprised how many would run.

But, more importantly Sgt Stahl has had 30+ years and has never delivered a single benefit for the membership. Yes the 1% but you really can’t call that a benefit, besides other unions got that first then we came in as a me too sort of thing. We need to thank Sgt Stahl for trying but he has had more than enough attempts. Let’s let someone else have a try.
    Honestly, we can and should be doing better.

Unregistered

Spell check fix.

If the PBA were to hold open and fair elections, with proper posting AND posting the president’s, and other position salaries, and perks you would be surprised how many would run.

But, more importantly Sgt Stahl has had 30+ years and has never delivered a single benefit for the membership. Yes, the 1% but you really can’t call that a benefit, besides other unions got that first then we came in as a me too sort of thing. We need to thank Sgt Stahl for trying but he has had more than enough attempts. Let’s let someone else have a try.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the PBA were to hold open and fair elections, with proper posting AND posting the president’s, and other position salaries, and perks you would be surprised how many would run.

But, more importantly Sgt Stahl has had 30+ years and has never delivered a single benefit for the membership. Yes, the 1% but you really can’t call that a benefit, besides other unions got that first then we came in as a me too sort of thing. We need to thank Sgt Stahl for trying but he has had more than enough attempts. Let’s let someone else have a try.
    You just can’t let it go………….and quit answering your own posts.

Unregistered
    Undoubtedly the worst PBA President in its history

Steadman Stahl is with doubt the worst PBA President ever. From the very first day when he hired drug addict/informant Shiver to run the PBA because Stahl had no idea what to do, he gave us a sneak peek of what was to come.

Since then, scandals with his hand picked board of directors, and his lack of defending cops have swallowed any hope for success. Stahl has been unable to secure a decent contract even after trying a new approach of warming up to anti-cop elected officials. 4 year dry spell at the legislative process although we were inundated with photo ops.

After talking to my uncle and other old timers at their Friday morning breakfast ritual, they all agree that Stahl is the worst ever. Some recall names of numerous Presidents (I can’t remember all the names they said) but they were unanimous in their pick of worst. Stahl tool that honor.

I can say that I know myself for sure that all of the “promises” he/they made when they came to special events asking for us for our vote has not been met. The claimed their was no transparency and yet they provide less information than before. They promised that’s new approach would insure raises and benefits and that has yet to yield anything meaningful. They promised restoration of pension benefits but that hasn’t been accomplished.

They even changed the promotional process , at the request of JP, which screwed younger guys/gals who had met the 5year requirement. Some didn’t get promoted because of that change.

Any ways, how much longer do we allow the worst President to continue? Just reading these posts give us clear indications that Stahl is a mess. The list seems endless and even if just 50% was true it shows that Stahl should not be the face or voice on our behalf. And, thus the talk among the troops about switching away from the PBA.

I have a while to go to retire but I won’t support Stahl, or anyone of his caliber, for the rest of my career. Someone had suggested we join the firefighters union and it doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

You obviously are a idiot. First of all *******, do not question my service of 29 years. You really want me to remind you how Jack Breene and Major Buckholtz thought you were very slow STEADMAN!

Phil and Barry laughed at you all the time at Shorty's Barbecue idiot. You were useless then and even more useless now.

If you understand english STEADMAN let me repeat this for you:

THE PBA VICE PRESIDENT JOHN JENKINS RAPED A INNOCENT WOMAN INSIDE HER HOTEL ROOM.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE PBA STEADMAN STAHL SHOULD CALL FOR JOHN JENKINS TO BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!!

ALL WOMEN SHOULD QUIT THE PBA.

NO MEANS NO!

Now take your medication you fat piece of shiiiittt!!!

We all know he resigned as your Vice President idiot.

The point is that a PBA VICE PRESIDENT RAPED A WOMAN MORON!!!!

How many other rapist are on your Executive Board?

Unregistered
    I don’t care what you say! PBA got the Chik FilA plug!