Carlos Gimenez

Thread: Carlos Gimenez

Unregistered

Carlos Gimenez

Where is he? Just strange he hasn't been seen at Surfside.

Unregistered
    I guess someone isn’t paying attention.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is he? Just strange he hasn't been seen at Surfside.
    I thought I seen his fat head around there somewhere. Punk ass piece of shit scumbag.

Unregistered
    Someday they will name a building or a park after that SOB Gimenez. A former fireman who knows what our hard-won pay and benefits mean to us and took it upon himself to take everything he could from us. Karma is great though, he has a wife that has been bedded by every school board official through the years. He has a drug addict son who enjoys fighting and getting his arse kicked by police. His other son, the wife-beater, is a registered lobbyist who may find himself in prison soon. His sister in law has sucked more co@k than a vacuum and his daughter in law is a Tallahassee staff flunkie known for her adulterous affairs.
    So all in all Gimenez has cause to carry that sour puss face. Eventually he will get his and we will all get our chance to p&ss on his grave.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someday they will name a building or a park after that SOB Gimenez. A former fireman who knows what our hard-won pay and benefits mean to us and took it upon himself to take everything he could from us. Karma is great though, he has a wife that has been bedded by every school board official through the years. He has a drug addict son who enjoys fighting and getting his arse kicked by police. His other son, the wife-beater, is a registered lobbyist who may find himself in prison soon. His sister in law has sucked more co@k than a vacuum and his daughter in law is a Tallahassee staff flunkie known for her adulterous affairs.
    So all in all Gimenez has cause to carry that sour puss face. Eventually he will get his and we will all get our chance to p&ss on his grave.
    From your mouth to God’s ears. I only hope I live so long to see that piece of shit dragging his knees across the pavement. But life teaches me something: these scumbags have the system rigged in their favor. They always come out okay.

Unregistered
    And now he’s a congressman.