Incompetent so called leaders of Monroe County SO

Unregistered

Incompetent so called leaders of Monroe County SO

How does a department figure, Sheriff, not follow his own policy little alone know what it says but then I forces it on certain people. It floors me how he sleeps with subordinates while married, which is how he got the wife he has, breaks the law, acts like a child and has no idea of how to be a cop. I would like to see him work for a real department and see how long he lasts. I should have went to work for MDPD when it was offered to continue to be a real cop. This department should issue security badges instead of what the call a cops badge. Learn what it is to be a real cop Ramsay and stand behind your people. Not the ones who kiss your ass and afraid to speak the truth. Monroe County doesn’t know what it’s like to fight real crime. Most of this department would have no clue on how to be a real cop. Stop promoting people that’s your buddies or those you’re sleeping with and promote those that can do the job rather you like them or not.

I’m sure this post won’t last long as someone at the top will delete it or have it taken down. We shall see.

Unregistered
    The only way this bad situation can even begin to be adressed is with another sheriff, preferably one from outside the agency. Otherwise the nepotism, sexism, cronyism, and corruption will continue.

Unregistered
    No one will stand against him as they are scared. I wonder what his wife would say if she knew. Maybe he needs help with his transparency that he claims to do good or bad. I bet the newspapers would love to hear about this

Unregistered
    Hey Sheriff how do you think your wife and the public would feel if they knew the true transparency of you? Why don’t you be true true about your so called transparency good or bad as you say about yourself. You never know who and what people in the community know.

Unregistered

Good luck

Hearsay and rumors are all everyone has. If anyone had anything of substance, it would've come out years ago. Btw, there is always another election coming up. Feel free to throw your hat into the ring, if not, go sit back in your car and put on a couple more pounds. I'm sure you could use them. HA

Unregistered
    Oh it’s no hearsay and don’t worry it’s going to come out. I think the newspaper will spread it very well. As far as your comment why don’t you climb back underneath Ramsay’s desk and keep working on your promotion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does a department figure, Sheriff, not follow his own policy little alone know what it says but then I forces it on certain people. It floors me how he sleeps with subordinates while married, which is how he got the wife he has, breaks the law, acts like a child and has no idea of how to be a cop. I would like to see him work for a real department and see how long he lasts. I should have went to work for MDPD when it was offered to continue to be a real cop. This department should issue security badges instead of what the call a cops badge. Learn what it is to be a real cop Ramsay and stand behind your people. Not the ones who kiss your ass and afraid to speak the truth. Monroe County doesn’t know what it’s like to fight real crime. Most of this department would have no clue on how to be a real cop. Stop promoting people that’s your buddies or those you’re sleeping with and promote those that can do the job rather you like them or not.

I’m sure this post won’t last long as someone at the top will delete it or have it taken down. We shall see.

You should have gone to MDPD, at least see a shrink.

Unregistered
    Oh it’s no hearsay and don’t worry it’s going to come out. I think the newspaper will spread it very well. As far as your comment why don’t you climb back underneath Ramsay’s desk and keep working on your promotion.
    So scary 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Hey Sheriff how do you think your wife and the public would feel if they knew the true transparency of you? Why don’t you be true true about your so called transparency good or bad as you say about yourself. You never know who and what people in the community know.

Still waiting.....put up or shut up.

Unregistered
    anyone with evidence can email me at patriotdiscussions@gmail.com