Blogger Henry Frederick

Unregistered

Blogger Henry Frederick

We might not all agree with Henry’s style of online blogging or his approach. However, Henry has been recognized by the Florida Press Club as an award winning blogger in the class C an D category (not A or B). Henry pays dues to belong to this prestigious club, but, I won’t kick a man down on a winning streak even though he bought his win. Which brings me to my main point. Our great Sheriff Chitwood recognizes Henry as a blogger and ha banned him from VSO press conferences. However, I feel to some degree no matter how irresponsible and irrelevant Henry is to our community he should be allowed access to the conferences if he can make it for health reasons.

Unregistered
    Award winning bedpan blogger is full of himself once again and showing his insecurities. I never witnessed someone who embellishes on himself so much.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the self promoter with a look at me complex

Unregistered
    You can tell Henry is constantly insecure about his credibility.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We might not all agree with Henry’s style of online blogging or his approach. However, Henry has been recognized by the Florida Press Club as an award winning blogger in the class C an D category (not A or B). Henry pays dues to belong to this prestigious club, but, I won’t kick a man down on a winning streak even though he bought his win. Which brings me to my main point. Our great Sheriff Chitwood recognizes Henry as a blogger and ha banned him from VSO press conferences. However, I feel to some degree no matter how irresponsible and irrelevant Henry is to our community he should be allowed access to the conferences if he can make it for health reasons.

I agree, Henry is a great and insightful writer. This is a sample of his best work:

By HENRY FREDERICK
    Headline Surfer

DELAND, Fla -- A Deltona man with a lengthy criminal record of misdemeanor offense who has repeatedly baited County Councilwoman Heather Post in Facebook rants apparently got too close for comfort in confronting her in an aggressive manner during a break in a recent public meeting.

Though domestic-related issues also are a part of his past. But it was his alleged aggressiveness with Post in ramped-up social media postings and in confronting her in her county office during a break after a contentious public citizen segment that were enough to convince a judge earlier today to slap Alvin Mortimer with a year-long restraining order that restricts his movements with respect to Post in her elected duties.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like the self promoter with a look at me complex
    I agree very much!

Unregistered
    Why does Mark Barker have a bigger following?