ABT Border Detail

New Centurion

ABT Border Detail

With a massive influx of migrants coming to the Texas borders, it will only be a matter of time before we get the call. In order to make sure we’re all prepared, I’ve submitted a fitness plan to my squad. I’ve also been receiving training from former Metro State Special Forces on air soft patrol movements and night patrols with night vision goggles. So let’s all stay locked on, train well, and be prepared to tackle any obstacle encountered at the border.

Oorah

Semper Gumby fellow Agents

Unregistered

No DBPRs at the border

For those at DBPR who acted in accordance with HB’s self serving agendas it may be tempting to run across the border into Mexico as an attempt to avoid future prosecutions.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...ation-hearing/

Unregistered
    From the article

“Unfortunately, the DBPR seems ill-suited to resolve, correct or prevent many of the recurring problems that have been brought to their attention,” the 37-page report said.

The concept of an agency with an such an assortment of regulatory tasks is one of failure. Florida government is antiquated and must be restructured. You can keep painting on layers of responsibility but eventually the paint layers get thick and fall off.