Pepe “The Drunk” Díaz

Unregistered

Pepe “The Drunk” Díaz

Get this guy off TV. Hes just taking up air. All of the shit talking politicians.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get this guy off TV. Hes just taking up air. All of the shit talking politicians.
    The guy is a retired Marine, he has helped this community during every disaster and he is very approachable unlike Moss, Gimenez and the other a-holes in the Commission. He went to trial on that DUI charge and beat it. The whole case was a setup by Sweetwater Mayor Orlando Lopez and a pot head council member whose name I can recall. You can also see Pepe at every police function. The only two friendlies we have at the Commission are Pepe and Martinez so please, cut him some slack.

Unregistered

Commissioner Pepe is QRU and Pro-Police

Why do you want to attack someone without specifics? This Commissioner is one of the few who consistently back up law enforcement. When a Doral P.D. lieutenant was shot several years ago, it was Pepe who came to Jackson South to make sure he was QRU; I know since I was there! He'll have my vote any day. He served his country in the Corps and now this community as our commissioner.

Unregistered
    Pepe borrachito Diaz stop trying to caress and hug every female officer you come upon on. Cojelo suave pipo you’re a married man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pepe borrachito Diaz stop trying to caress and hug every female officer you come upon on. Cojelo suave pipo you’re a married man.
    Sweetwater trash just infiltrated the blog.