Who is running this disaster of a command post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who is running this disaster of a command post

This is the most fn embarrassing command operation ive ever Seen.

How can IMT be so unprepared to run an operation? With all the xyz units why do we need uniform in alpha bravo?

For fks sake there are not even fema ot forms in stock.

Embarrassing

Unregistered
    How about making officers park 20 blocks away because command staff couldn't find parking for their dog and pony show to the media. This by far has been the worst command staff that doesn't give three sh&ts about their officers. They expect to be on your feet for 12 hours with no relief. Not one rover came back any post to give breaks, water or food. And then we wonder how come the public doesn't respect us not even are own command staff respect us or give a f@ck about us.

Unregistered
    Watching Patterson the Lame standing behind the mayor with a clueless face was priceless. And just when you thought that could not be topped, you see the interjection of Freddie the Kid wearing his retouched sheep curls with Ms. Clairol’s hair dye formula #40! Priceless!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about making officers park 20 blocks away because command staff couldn't find parking for their dog and pony show to the media. This by far has been the worst command staff that doesn't give three sh&ts about their officers. They expect to be on your feet for 12 hours with no relief. Not one rover came back any post to give breaks, water or food. And then we wonder how come the public doesn't respect us not even are own command staff respect us or give a f@ck about us.
    How about Byrd and Daniels treating all the personnel like garbage and putting them down 24/7.

Unregistered
    How about Byrd and Daniels treating all the personnel like garbage and putting them down 24/7.
    As far as I'm concerned it's just a HUGE dog and pony show! Fire Rescue should be running the command post because it's a rescue/recovery effort. If it turns into a crime scene, then I would say otherwise. You want to see a even larger CLOWN SHOW? Watch all the idiots who show up to be around when Biden Shows up! ANYTHING, for that face time!. I would steer clear, if I were you. The vultures (lawyers) are circling and they smell MONEY! They will end up suing and blaming anybody they can. It's gonna turn into a big blame game, WATCH AND SEE. Have to feel bad for the victims and their families. It's a sad sight to behold.

Unregistered
    Will somebody please provide a little scene awareness advice to the group at the CP, especially when they are on live national TV. All you see are our gold badges all with ungroomed beards, high fiving and bro shaking and smiling in a group, all the while families and people watching. Have some professionalism and show some respect and a sense of situational awareness. You guys are embarrassing us even more as a department and our profession.

It just shows the maturity level of our department.

Unregistered
    Will somebody please provide a little scene awareness advice to the group at the CP, especially when they are on live national TV. All you see are our gold badges all with ungroomed beards, high fiving and bro shaking and smiling in a group, all the while families and people watching. Have some professionalism and show some respect and a sense of situational awareness. You guys are embarrassing us even more as a department and our profession.

It just shows the maturity level of our department.
    Not to cast criticism on all of the department but I do agree it’s a bad look for MDPD, for as in a situation like this fire has the majority of the responsibility. The roles are reversed as usually fire is standing to the side while we are working.

Let’s just keep working together and be professional.

Unregistered
    As far as I'm concerned it's just a HUGE dog and pony show! Fire Rescue should be running the command post because it's a rescue/recovery effort. If it turns into a crime scene, then I would say otherwise. You want to see a even larger CLOWN SHOW? Watch all the idiots who show up to be around when Biden Shows up! ANYTHING, for that face time!. I would steer clear, if I were you. The vultures (lawyers) are circling and they smell MONEY! They will end up suing and blaming anybody they can. It's gonna turn into a big blame game, WATCH AND SEE. Have to feel bad for the victims and their families. It's a sad sight to behold.
    That giant burning pile of mud and rubble and humanity is gonna collapse along with that rickety building teetering off to the side. What a spectacle that’s gonna be. I hope those firefighters have their beneficiary PPW up to date.

Unregistered
    Manolo has it all under control papa he is qru.

Unregistered
    The CP doesn’t answer the radio 99% of the time! One post raised them about 5 times because they needed rescue reference someone passed out, and when the CP finally answered, the told them to QSY to Main and request for rescue!!!!! SERIOUSLY??
    QSY to Cutler Ridge or Northside for Fire Rescue in Surfside???? C’mon MAn!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast