Where in the world is Chief Organvidez?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Where in the world is Chief Organvidez?

So, where is our Chief hiding these days. We hear Ubieta is running things. Are we getting a new Chief? If we do, all of the former sacred MDPD rats we have here will be looking for a new home.

Unregistered
    He’s the Interim City Manager moron. For you uneducated idiots, that means he’s the temporary manager.

Unregistered
    So who do you guys want? Maybe OS or DM can come in and get rid of all the rats. Maybe Sliman can come back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s the Interim City Manager moron. For you uneducated idiots, that means he’s the temporary manager.
    How can an uneducated mongrel such as the Chief be interim of anything? Oh, I see, politics. He is good at that and at kneeling for BLM. Fancy boyfriend you have.

Unregistered
    It must be difficult for you with all that hate. I however don’t think it’s too late for you. Just concentrate on doing your job, take some promotional exams, work hard and get yourself a formal education then maybe just maybe you’ll be able to begin to take part in being a positive member of society.

Unregistered
    It must be difficult for you with all that hate. I however don’t think it’s too late for you. Just concentrate on doing your job, take some promotional exams, work hard and get yourself a formal education then maybe just maybe you’ll be able to begin to take part in being a positive member of society.
    ... and by positive member of society Chief, do you mean getting the test answers fed to you by HR, reaching your current position by kissing every politician’s arse in town and counting on the favors of your Cuban Mafia benefactors? Because we all know Chief you lack the intellect to read a license plate. Just saying.

Unregistered
    I see, you must be one of those that couldn’t do your job and must have come into his sights in the county. It’s sad that your life has evolved to the point that you follow the Chief on leoaffairs. Here in Doral we judge the man for what he’s done for us here. If you have anything to add to the discussion HERE in Doral your welcomed to do so. Sadly you seem to be hung up on old scores that most of us don’t give a shit about.

Unregistered
    So, where is our Chief hiding these days. We hear Ubieta is running things. Are we getting a new Chief? If we do, all of the former sacred MDPD rats we have here will be looking for a new home.
    He’s on a vacay with David Greenwell of the PBA. They are in bed together folks- watch your backs.

Unregistered
    I see, you must be one of those that couldn’t do your job and must have come into his sights in the county. It’s sad that your life has evolved to the point that you follow the Chief on leoaffairs. Here in Doral we judge the man for what he’s done for us here. If you have anything to add to the discussion HERE in Doral your welcomed to do so. Sadly you seem to be hung up on old scores that most of us don’t give a shit about.
    Spoken like a true suck arse. Time to pull your head out of the Chief’s rear. You are gasping for air and we have plenty of problems here. Ricky, if you are listening, you are very much missed.

Unregistered
    Remember when Organgrinder took a knee for a Marxist organization.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast