Trooper Henredon

Unregistered

Trooper Henredon

He wrote my uncle, who is retired NYPD, a speeding ticket. My uncle showed him his badge and told him he was on the job and the trooper still wrote him the ticket. So before anyone calls BS I know this because I was in the car when the trooper pulled my uncle over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He wrote my uncle, who is retired NYPD, a speeding ticket. My uncle showed him his badge and told him he was on the job and the trooper still wrote him the ticket. So before anyone calls BS I know this because I was in the car when the trooper pulled my uncle over.
    So your Uncle was retired, yet he was on the job? Who cares! NYPD badges are a dime a dozen, just watch Brooklyn's Finest!

Unregistered
    Who cares idiot. Tell your uncle this isn’t NY and the 20th cousins friends brothers sisters boyfriend little borthers step sisters badge. We see it all the time. I write them too. If you want to speed stay in NY. On the job? Most stupidest statement made by NY cops. I don’t really care about writing them cause i will never go to that dump. Tell your uncle to pay the ticket and if you care aboytyit so much why don’t you pay it for him and get off this site. Now go back to bed son, you got pre-K in the morning.

Unregistered
    I'm a retired leo in Florida and I always drive slow enough that I don't think a trooper would bother with me - maybe 75-76 in a 70 zone. If by chance I got stopped and written - oh well that's life. Sometimes I get passed by someone that I estimate is doing in the upper 80's and 90's. I've often wondered if they were cops trying to take advantage of their supposed status. And yes I do think they should get written at those speeds. What was conveniently left out of this thread was how fast the NYPD guy was going - probably way up there. He probably had that NYPD entitled attitude also. I'm glad the trooper did his job.

Unregistered
    I'm a retired leo in Florida and I always drive slow enough that I don't think a trooper would bother with me - maybe 75-76 in a 70 zone. If by chance I got stopped and written - oh well that's life. Sometimes I get passed by someone that I estimate is doing in the upper 80's and 90's. I've often wondered if they were cops trying to take advantage of their supposed status. And yes I do think they should get written at those speeds. What was conveniently left out of this thread was how fast the NYPD guy was going - probably way up there. He probably had that NYPD entitled attitude also. I'm glad the trooper did his job.
    I couldn't agree with you with you more. All these retired NYPD scum come to Florida and expect a handshske. NO press hard 4 copies. Oh glad my BWC picked up the fact you badge me idiot.

Tired of these retirees expecting help. Nope.

Unregistered
    Whats the big deal giving someone a break? Restaurant people get free and half price "In the Biz" drinks all the time while the rest of us have to pay full price. Airline employees get free tickets to fly. All kinds of other professions take care of their own people.

Unregistered
    Whats the big deal giving someone a break? Restaurant people get free and half price "In the Biz" drinks all the time while the rest of us have to pay full price. Airline employees get free tickets to fly. All kinds of other professions take care of their own people.
    There is only one side to the story. Based on my experience in dealing with new yorkers and especifically an NYPD (retired, family, or whatever), there is a good chance that attitude gave way right from the start. NYPD guys usually get offended if you ask for their DL after they tell you of their status. They think is a right to get a warning, not courtesy. I myself have written a few with the entitlement attitude. Now, if they are polite and don't demand to be let go right away, they get a warning 99 percent of the times.

Unregistered

Troopers in Florida combination of public service aide and explorer, but armed.

There is only one side to the story. Based on my experience in dealing with new yorkers and especifically an NYPD (retired, family, or whatever), there is a good chance that attitude gave way right from the start. NYPD guys usually get offended if you ask for their DL after they tell you of their status. They think is a right to get a warning, not courtesy. I myself have written a few with the entitlement attitude. Now, if they are polite and don't demand to be let go right away, they get a warning 99 percent of the times.
    Welcome to Florida. Troopers become troopers because toll booths are obsolete. Anything outside of crashes and moving violations, call an explorer how to handle.

Unregistered
    I think you mean Trooper Henderson, he’s one of our guys that probably has his hat on a little too tight and cut off the circulation in his brain. He is lazy so you must have been his x50 of the week and he decided to stroke you so he could get his stat in.

Unregistered
    We don’t like NYPD; nor, New Yorkers, in our state for that matter. Suck it!! DeSantis 2024!!