Not the same - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not the same

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's already been stated that the Mods don't even know who each other are. So therefore you have no first hand knowledge of who the other Mod is. And to answer your comment about removing posts which go against TOU how do people believe you when you can't even look ^^^. You're more concerned about who is or isn't Haines than doing the job you claim to be here for.
    If morons like you would stop assuming that Haines is the mod, nothing would be said about it. I remember hearing Anna Jones was a mod, James Donkell, Scott Haines, Bob Johnson, Wendell Hall's old (yes very old) admin assistant, Chris Watson, Bo Cobb, Tom Gunn, Michelle Gunn, Mia Harnett Morris....guess what? I doubt ANY of them are. But so what? They aren't pushing their own agendas. I don't care who the Mods are. So what??? Ronald McDonald may be the mod...oh no!

Unregistered
    If morons like you would stop assuming that Haines is the mod, nothing would be said about it. I remember hearing Anna Jones was a mod, James Donkell, Scott Haines, Bob Johnson, Wendell Hall's old (yes very old) admin assistant, Chris Watson, Bo Cobb, Tom Gunn, Michelle Gunn, Mia Harnett Morris....guess what? I doubt ANY of them are. But so what? They aren't pushing their own agendas. I don't care who the Mods are. So what??? Ronald McDonald may be the mod...oh no!
    It's called reading comprehension. If you slow down and read a comment before you lose your mind it was never stated Haines was a mod, simply stated there is no first hand knowledge he's not therefore in law enforcement world its called hear say if you say he is or you say he isn't. Simply put for MOD 733 don't talk about a job if your failing to do your job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    I would say "yes," but I don't have the inclination to post on this website unless it's TOU or info related, and then I don't really do that as much due to my busy life schedule. I rarely see Mod 733 on here and Mod 1 usually when there is something that needs to be addressed at his level. I can post logged in or not logged in, but if I post without logging on first, it's usually because I simply forgot to login, although I will provide the "Thanks, Mod 732" signature. I still have to check the "I'm not a Robot" box, regardless of how I post. So can Mod 1 and everyone down the totem pole.

I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that I don't interject myself in agency issues or officer disputes. I have no personal interest whatsoever. But TOU violations are why I am a moderator. Nothing more, nothing less.

So the short answer is "yes," anyone can use a VPN. I prefer not to use one, because I'm not concerned about Mod 1 being able to see my IP. I'm not concerned about my employment because I don't use my employer's computer equipment, server's, wifi or VPNs. In fact, I don't have a proxy server on my laptop, pc, phone, tablets or any other electronic device.

I hope this answers that question. Also, if there are any posts you feel the need to report, please do so. Since I've been a moderator I've only received two notifications via email, and I'm going into my 3rd year. If you find something that I missed, please feel free to let me know. I will look at it and if is a violation, I'll handle it accordingly.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. If I don't have the answer, Mod 1 will surely do.

Fyi, we've been getting bombarded with Faceapp pictures and gifs directed at several SRSO and ECSO personnel as well as a citizen. I've deleted those due to being hate related.

Thanks,

Mod 732
    Yet you just deleted the sticky thread that interjected your opinion on a certain case So when you Mod 732 say "I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that I don't interject in agency issues or officer disputes" is a bald face lie. Just as there is reason to believe you have been posting from another account. So delete that *****.

Unregistered
    I would say "yes," but I don't have the inclination to post on this website unless it's TOU or info related, and then I don't really do that as much due to my busy life schedule. I rarely see Mod 733 on here and Mod 1 usually when there is something that needs to be addressed at his level. I can post logged in or not logged in, but if I post without logging on first, it's usually because I simply forgot to login, although I will provide the "Thanks, Mod 732" signature. I still have to check the "I'm not a Robot" box, regardless of how I post. So can Mod 1 and everyone down the totem pole.

I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that I don't interject myself in agency issues or officer disputes. I have no personal interest whatsoever. But TOU violations are why I am a moderator. Nothing more, nothing less.

So the short answer is "yes," anyone can use a VPN. I prefer not to use one, because I'm not concerned about Mod 1 being able to see my IP. I'm not concerned about my employment because I don't use my employer's computer equipment, server's, wifi or VPNs. In fact, I don't have a proxy server on my laptop, pc, phone, tablets or any other electronic device.

I hope this answers that question. Also, if there are any posts you feel the need to report, please do so. Since I've been a moderator I've only received two notifications via email, and I'm going into my 3rd year. If you find something that I missed, please feel free to let me know. I will look at it and if is a violation, I'll handle it accordingly.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. If I don't have the answer, Mod 1 will surely do.

Fyi, we've been getting bombarded with Faceapp pictures and gifs directed at several SRSO and ECSO personnel as well as a citizen. I've deleted those due to being hate related.

Thanks,

Mod 732
    "I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that I don't interject myself in agency issues or officer disputes. I have no personal interest whatsoever". Is that why the sticky thread you wrote interjecting your beliefs was deleted recently? Is that not interjecting yourself in an agency issue? I fully believe you have also interjected yourself under an account other than Moderator on several occasions. Once a liar always a liar. You have to be part of the Administration because nobody else would have that my shit don't stink attitude. Now delete that.

Unregistered
    "I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that I don't interject myself in agency issues or officer disputes. I have no personal interest whatsoever". Is that why the sticky thread you wrote interjecting your beliefs was deleted recently? Is that not interjecting yourself in an agency issue? I fully believe you have also interjected yourself under an account other than Moderator on several occasions. Once a liar always a liar. You have to be part of the Administration because nobody else would have that my shit don't stink attitude. Now delete that.
    Kinda odd 732 by own admission became a Mod about three years ago right about the time everything came public.

Unregistered
    Are you on another tirade? Shut up Randy.
    So I guess because you say Randy said this it's not true? Mod 732 made the statement that he or she unequivocally and honestly has never interjected their opinion in agency matters all the while their is a Sticky thread written by 732 doing just that. It disappeared real quick when they realized . That Sticky had been there for awhile then tell the lie and all the sudden its gone? Just another example off the integrity some from the profession have. Used to be a LEOs word meant something. And people wonder why there is a disconnect. Keep backing the bullshit. Now I'm ready for you to blame this on Jones and start your tirade. Need to deflect real quick the truth is out. I really commend some on here I believe it's a good LEOs duty to call out the bad.

Unregistered

Thanks,

Mod 732
    Hey Mods, why do y’all keep deleting any posts that even mention HG? To include the thread that speculated she was a mod? I saw that one and it’s now deleted even though there was literally nothing that violated community standards. If ya do it for one, you should do it for everyone else.

Unregistered
    Still leaving all those other slanderous, lie-filled posts up, eh Mods?
    Scott Haines your scared you better be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12