Not the same
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not the same

Unregistered

Not the same

Still leaving all those other slanderous, lie-filled posts up, eh Mods?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which "other slanderous, lie-filled posts up, eh," non-Canadian...eh? Obviously something has you triggered worse than a libtart at a gun show.

Unregistered
    I believe the question was can a MOD comment on a thread using a VPN not following the TOU.

Unregistered
    Slanderous lie filled posts about whom?

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    I believe the question was can a MOD comment on a thread using a VPN not following the TOU.
    I would say "yes," but I don't have the inclination to post on this website unless it's TOU or info related, and then I don't really do that as much due to my busy life schedule. I rarely see Mod 733 on here and Mod 1 usually when there is something that needs to be addressed at his level. I can post logged in or not logged in, but if I post without logging on first, it's usually because I simply forgot to login, although I will provide the "Thanks, Mod 732" signature. I still have to check the "I'm not a Robot" box, regardless of how I post. So can Mod 1 and everyone down the totem pole.

I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that I don't interject myself in agency issues or officer disputes. I have no personal interest whatsoever. But TOU violations are why I am a moderator. Nothing more, nothing less.

So the short answer is "yes," anyone can use a VPN. I prefer not to use one, because I'm not concerned about Mod 1 being able to see my IP. I'm not concerned about my employment because I don't use my employer's computer equipment, server's, wifi or VPNs. In fact, I don't have a proxy server on my laptop, pc, phone, tablets or any other electronic device.

I hope this answers that question. Also, if there are any posts you feel the need to report, please do so. Since I've been a moderator I've only received two notifications via email, and I'm going into my 3rd year. If you find something that I missed, please feel free to let me know. I will look at it and if is a violation, I'll handle it accordingly.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. If I don't have the answer, Mod 1 will surely do.

Fyi, we've been getting bombarded with Faceapp pictures and gifs directed at several SRSO and ECSO personnel as well as a citizen. I've deleted those due to being hate related.

Thanks,

Mod 732
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Aint it funny you ask a question but then the website conveniently shuts down you say you aint Haines. Why does Haines get to cover his own tracks like catshit guess he lets Sherriff Bob use that thing on his drawer on him. Mod 1 will come in here to say Mod 723 aint Haines but I beg to differ everyone else gets there names used slanderously nothing happened his does it get deleted. Makes you go hmmm cause that what he does being Bobbys boy.

Unregistered
    Aint it funny you ask a question but then the website conveniently shuts down you say you aint Haines. Why does Haines get to cover his own tracks like catshit guess he lets Sherriff Bob use that thing on his drawer on him. Mod 1 will come in here to say Mod 723 aint Haines but I beg to differ everyone else gets there names used slanderously nothing happened his does it get deleted. Makes you go hmmm cause that what he does being Bobbys boy.
    Do you ever wonder why nobody will take you seriously? If Darwin was right, you will know in a million years. Seems like you have a thing for the dildo panties, you seem to bring that up a lot. Also, you talk about Haines as if you have him pegged.

Unregistered
    No words can describe this

https://pasteboard.co/K9ilLdA.gif

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit Mod 733's Avatar
    Mod 1 wasn’t lying when he said Haines isn’t a Mod. Just as Mod 732 stated, I also have no personal interest in what is said here. I have also been a Mod for a few years, and I only remove posts and comments which go against the TOU.

As for the site going “down for maintenance,” I assure you it had nothing to do with me or Mod 732.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 733 View Post
    Mod 1 wasn’t lying when he said Haines isn’t a Mod. Just as Mod 732 stated, I also have no personal interest in what is said here. I have also been a Mod for a few years, and I only remove posts and comments which go against the TOU.

As for the site going “down for maintenance,” I assure you it had nothing to do with me or Mod 732.
    It's already been stated that the Mods don't even know who each other are. So therefore you have no first hand knowledge of who the other Mod is. And to answer your comment about removing posts which go against TOU how do people believe you when you can't even look ^^^. You're more concerned about who is or isn't Haines than doing the job you claim to be here for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast