PBA Alex Muñoz - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PBA Alex Muñoz

Unregistered
    Why is it that PBA picks losers and scammers? I tell you that saying birds of a feather flock together couldn’t be truer than when you look at the PBA makeup.

Unregistered
    Everyone upstairs will grab their ankles to prevent themselves from working the road! Everyone one of the detectives up there is a Zero and then when you try to give them a case, they still don’t want it. So tell me, exactly what is it that you want to do? If you already do nothing!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone upstairs will grab their ankles to prevent themselves from working the road! Everyone one of the detectives up there is a Zero and then when you try to give them a case, they still don’t want it. So tell me, exactly what is it that you want to do? If you already do nothing!!!
    That’s your problem, you’re worried about everyone else but yourself!!! Bet you’re a superstar, keep drinking the haterorade, while you blame everyone else for YOUR problems!! Takes a Zero to know one. Enjoy life, it’s short!

Unregistered
    The only time Munoz has been to TGK was when he worked in Corrections. I don’t think he’s ever pulled out his handcuffs as a cop! And now he plays with a dog on duty? 🙄

Unregistered
    He's a postalita cop. He's a little p$ssy that has no business being a cop. Doesn't realize the PBA is only using him for the votes of those he's brown nosed. What a joke of a man, can't say cop cause no one respects him as one. Go hide brother cause you're the laughing stock of MDPD

Unregistered
    He was only at Surfside for a few hours handing out ChilFila like he paid for it. The rest of the time he was hanging out at the PBA office with the rest of them.
    Why doesn’t the PBA take a traffic post for 30 minutes and relieve us from standing for 12 hours! I’d respect them more if they did that!!!

Unregistered
    He was only at Surfside for a few hours handing out ChilFila like he paid for it. The rest of the time he was hanging out at the PBA office with the rest of them.
    Why doesn’t the PBA take a traffic post for 30 minutes and relieve us from standing for 12 hours! I’d respect them more if they did that!!!
    And just like that, the gauntlet has been thrown.

PBA do you accept this challenge to have all sworn PBA Board members and reps come to Surfside and be assigned to a fixed traffic post for 12 hours in the heat, humidity, sun, rain, standing and having to use a restroom but there is none nearby, to get relieved for 5 minutes before the relief is pulled for another detail and there is no available relief?
    PBA, will you represent?
    Will you not only be the voice, but the example?
    Will you?

Your membership is asking and waiting for an answer by demonstrating with participatory action.
    We will know when we see names on the lineups and it is not an easy post. We know which ones they are. Not many, but a tiny few.

Unregistered
    Surfside
    Well PBA? Still waiting on a response and action by PBA leadership leading and showing they know because they doing the job no just hearing about it.
    So typical. How embarrassing and a let down to the hard working officers out here.

Keep your angry PBA food truck crew.
    W. Del O. always good and very helpful. Only guy working while others stand and talk sh*& about everyone.

Unregistered
    Well PBA? Still waiting on a response and action by PBA leadership leading and showing they know because they doing the job no just hearing about it.
    So typical. How embarrassing and a let down to the hard working officers out here.

Keep your angry PBA food truck crew.
    W. Del O. always good and very helpful. Only guy working while others stand and talk sh*& about everyone.
    Well said. And wait you shall. PBA heads wouldn’t know what it is to direct traffic for 30 minutes. But they’ll stand 30 minutes to take the perfect stages selfie.

Unregistered
    Hey Munoz, I’m stressed out! Can I pet your puppy??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast