Let’s strike

Thread: Let’s strike

Unregistered

Let’s strike

Let’s strike, I know it against the law. Now how many people respect the law? How many don't? The ones who don’t respect it get nothing of consequence. Let’s do this. Our PBA is a joke, they just make money of our dues. We have them by the balls. We are hung out there, we are a punching bag. I been at alpha bravo at the surfside building collapse last 2 days. This is very bad, it’s super sad tragic. Now all of a sudden I am appraised when a few months ago I was trash, all of us. there is smoke and fire here. I do y want to hear anything about this is what you signed up for. Let everyone fend for themselves one day and see what happens

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s strike, I know it against the law. Now how many people respect the law? How many don't? The ones who don’t respect it get nothing of consequence. Let’s do this. Our PBA is a joke, they just make money of our dues. We have them by the balls. We are hung out there, we are a punching bag. I been at alpha bravo at the surfside building collapse last 2 days. This is very bad, it’s super sad tragic. Now all of a sudden I am appraised when a few months ago I was trash, all of us. there is smoke and fire here. I do y want to hear anything about this is what you signed up for. Let everyone fend for themselves one day and see what happens

A purge? That would be lovely as long as I am off hat day

Unregistered
    With that, and regardless of your tenure, you never learned even the most basic thing of what being a law enforcement officer is about. You proved that you are selfish and care only about yourself and don't deserve to wear that badge. You have no clue what service above yourself is about. Please do our community a favor and find another profession which will enrich your existence, because clearly you made the wrong choice.

Unregistered
    With that, and regardless of your tenure, you never learned even the most basic thing of what being a law enforcement officer is about. You proved that you are selfish and care only about yourself and don't deserve to wear that badge. You have no clue what service above yourself is about. Please do our community a favor and find another profession which will enrich your existence, because clearly you made the wrong choice.
    If you are working alpha bravo then you are on OT. Wtf is your gripe? Call in sick you weakling

Unregistered
    Your English teachers should be arrested for theft of services.

Unregistered
    You are ready to join the ranks of the PBA with that attitude. They haven’t got a sniff of a clue of what service is about.

Unregistered
    You are ready to join the ranks of the PBA with that attitude. They haven’t got a sniff of a clue of what service is about.
    You’re an idiot always bashing the PBA. bigger idiot than the guy complaining.

Unregistered
    Stahl your going to be late to your fraternity meeting behind Homestead airport. Crosses don’t burn themselves so hurry up son.

Unregistered
    Is “idiot” your new word Steadman? BTW, I’m proud of you for you finally got the “you’re” correctly.
    See what happens when you try hard enough!!!

Unregistered
    Is “idiot” your new word Steadman? BTW, I’m proud of you for you finally got the “you’re” correctly.
    See what happens when you try hard enough!!!
    Why don’t you strike, permanently? So that we are spared your ignorant stupidity?