Worst PBA delegate ever is announced
Worst PBA President ever
Undoubtedly the worst PBA President in its history

Steadman Stahl is with doubt the worst PBA President ever. From the very first day when he hired drug addict/informant Shiver to run the PBA because Stahl had no idea what to do, he gave us a sneak peek of what was to come. Now, rape charges! It doesn’t seem to stop. And, never ever does anyone, especially Stahl ever take responsibility. They should all be fired.

Since then, scandals with his hand picked board of directors, and his lack of defending cops have swallowed any hope for success. Stahl has been unable to secure a decent contract even after trying a new approach of warming up to anti-cop elected officials. 4 year dry spell at the legislative process although we were inundated with photo ops.

After talking to my uncle and other old timers at their Friday morning breakfast ritual, they all agree that Stahl is the worst ever. Some recall names of numerous Presidents (I can’t remember all the names they said) but they were unanimous in their pick of worst. Stahl took that honor.

I can say that I know myself for sure that all of the “promises” he/they made when they came to special events asking for us for our vote has not been met. The claimed their was no transparency and yet they provide less information than before. They promised that’s new approach would insure raises and benefits and that has yet to yield anything meaningful. They promised restoration of pension benefits but that hasn’t been accomplished.

At MDPD, They even changed the promotional process , at the request of JP, which screwed younger guys/gals who had met the 5year requirement. Some didn’t get promoted because of that change.

Municipal officers haven’t faired well either. Stahl sees them as second class to the county.

Anyway, how much longer do we allow the worst President to continue? Just reading these posts give us clear indications that Stahl is a mess. The list seems endless and even if just 50% was true it shows that Stahl should not be the face or voice on our behalf. And, thus the talk among the troops about switching away from the PBA.

I have a while to go to retire but I won’t support Stahl, or anyone of his caliber, for the rest of my career. Someone had suggested we join the firefighters union and it doesn’t sound like a bad idea.