Chad - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone is gangster when they are off the street or in a cushy detective positions.
    It’s been my experience that a vast majority of the people who work in an office environment are afraid to work the street. Not all. Some need a M-F 9-5 schedule, holidays off. That’s fine, but quite a few are just terrified to work the street. Some may disagree but that’s my honest opinion.

Unregistered
    I know many that would honestly rather work the street and be finished with their duties at the end of the shift rather than the lingering day to day responsibilities that never get resolved. There are also many deputies, and supervisors by the way, that prefer working midnight shift to do real police work.

Unregistered
    Everyone is gangster when they are off the street or in a cushy detective positions.
    Nothing against essential detectives. There are essential front line detectives that get over exposed and suffer from the same things first responders eventually suffer from. Like homicide and so on. What I meant about the “cushy” spots are these detective positions here and there that are pointless, not dangerous, and seem to have all the special friends of the brass working there.

Unregistered
    I know many that would honestly rather work the street and be finished with their duties at the end of the shift rather than the lingering day to day responsibilities that never get resolved. There are also many deputies, and supervisors by the way, that prefer working midnight shift to do real police work.
    Very rare. Finished with duties at the end of the day also means having no time to do 16 hours worth of calls paper and admin crap in 12 hours. Everyone else can pick up the next day. Why else do you think the street is used as a punishment?

Unregistered
    It’s been my experience that a vast majority of the people who work in an office environment are afraid to work the street. Not all. Some need a M-F 9-5 schedule, holidays off. That’s fine, but quite a few are just terrified to work the street. Some may disagree but that’s my honest opinion.
    Who wouldn’t prefer a nice 9-5 spot? Anybody would? How about put your time in on nights, move to days, then 9-5. My issue is these 9-5 non essential possession are full while the streets are short. Also the favorites get pulled from the streets fast while us mere mortals burnout.

Unregistered
    Where are they getting the people for the new GRIT squad ?

Unregistered
    Who wouldn’t prefer a nice 9-5 spot? Anybody would? How about put your time in on nights, move to days, then 9-5. My issue is these 9-5 non essential possession are full while the streets are short. Also the favorites get pulled from the streets fast while us mere mortals burnout.

Waaaaay. I didnt get picked to sit at the cool kids table!

Unregistered
    Here is a suggestion;

Stop promoting people that don't know their current position.

Stop using internal affairs as a tool to intimidate those that expose the real truth of how this agency really conducts their affairs.

Stop protecting the buddies of hcso staff.

Stop using the new vehicle assignments as punishment. We see the harassment you are doing.. Their are people in automotive maintenance that talk. Smh.
    The more things change the more they stay the same! Looks like nothing has or will ever change. Same *****ing and moaning by the rank and file. Upper echelon still crooked as hell. Fuking Joke of an agency! Now all you Chad cum suckers, with his juice running down your chins, time to respond with your witty retorts.

I’ll start for you: STFU 🤫

Unregistered
    The more things change the more they stay the same! Looks like nothing has or will ever change. Same *****ing and moaning by the rank and file. Upper echelon still crooked as hell. Fuking Joke of an agency! Now all you Chad cum suckers, with his juice running down your chins, time to respond with your witty retorts.

I’ll start for you: STFU 🤫
    Sounds like you got your pee pee spanked!

Unregistered
    Sounds like you got your pee pee spanked!
    Your cuckhole mom did a good job spanking me pee pee mate😉. She started with the shaft then moved on to me bizallz🤓

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast