Chad - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worst thing is the patches! Do you live on Mars with no TV or news? Give me a ****in break

The last word in the post you replied to says it all. LEAVE.

Unregistered
    The last word in the post you replied to says it all. LEAVE.
    How bout this last word. FO asshole

Unregistered
    How bout this last word. FO asshole

You are the one that's so unhappy in their job, I enjoy mine. Your unhappiness probably has something to do with your limited intellectual capacity, as advertised by your witty retort. No wonder you can't get ahead. Seriously, who would promote that?

Unregistered
    You are the one that's so unhappy in their job, I enjoy mine. Your unhappiness probably has something to do with your limited intellectual capacity, as advertised by your witty retort. No wonder you can't get ahead. Seriously, who would promote that?
    I thought you were retired. Working on your second retirement at Wackenhut? Very fitting for your capabilities and observation skills

Unregistered
    I thought you were retired. Working on your second retirement at Wackenhut? Very fitting for your capabilities and observation skills

That's what you get for thinking, you're completely wrong. But, again, your limited intellectual capabilities and overall lack a detective skills are showing. No wonder you suck and can't climb that ladder.

Unregistered
    That's what you get for thinking, you're completely wrong. But, again, your limited intellectual capabilities and overall lack a detective skills are showing. No wonder you suck and can't climb that ladder.
    Well I stand corrected then. In that case you better get that fresh pot of coffee going for the sheriff and get his uniforms to the cleaners. You’re a good troop

Unregistered
    Well I stand corrected then. In that case you better get that fresh pot of coffee going for the sheriff and get his uniforms to the cleaners. You’re a good troop

I guess you assume that since kiss azz is your MO-but it never got you anywhere, did it? Just try being good at your chosen career.

Unregistered
    I guess you assume that since kiss azz is your MO-but it never got you anywhere, did it? Just try being good at your chosen career.
    All kidding aside, I wish you all the best in your career. Be safe

Unregistered
    So true! I'm just a few years away from retirement and love my job - despite not being brass. Yeah, and there are many of us.

From what I have seen of the whinyest of Deputies, they are where they are because they'd rather blame anyone but themselves for their shizz attitude. Always somebody else's fault. Choose to ignore the petty bs and have a decent outlook, it may lead to good things at work and at home.
    I bet you everything I own that you are not taking calls and writing paper. Everyone that “loves this job” have long since left the real front lines long ago. Ask anyone that has work on the street their whole career if they love their job. Brass or not. It about if you are the last buck out here or not.

Unregistered
    Everyone is gangster when they are off the street or in a cushy detective positions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast