Chad - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many law enforcement officers have survived many crashes over many years. Your theory, as well as the colonel’s, is illogical. If such were true, you could argue we should drive tanks after the first law enforcement death occurred while driving a truck. In fact, I bet a little research would prove one has already occurred. Grow up and change your diaper.
    Lol... you are an idiot. Get a dirty diaper and shove it down your throat. The OP wasn't the only person that heard the beer colonel say that.

Unregistered
    Hey chump, I didn’t say the beer drinking colonel didn’t say it, I said the theory is bs. The vehicles have passed safety standards, enough said. Now you think you deserve a truck because of a law enforcement fatality in a vehicle. You just manipulate shitz to justify you spoiled little needs and wants. I drive a Ford Taraus for years and never complained. You will get your truck or suv sooner or later you little baby. Can I get you a pacifier? How about a night light? Bet ya wear depends diapers in preparation for a slip up, huh? Spare me!

Unregistered
    It’s about time we went to trucks. This job is hard on vehicles. The standard BS front wheel drive garbage will not work. The few rear wheel drive options like the charger with independent rear suspension are also crap. Our old patrol cars like the Crown Vic and Caprice were based on trucks. Engine, transmission, and solid rear ends. The trucks are not the problem. The drives are. If low paid construction workers can operate trucks, Im sure us cops that are issued guns can learn. Taking away our trucks is like issuing us 22 cal pistols because we are not accurate enough to shoot anything bigger. If you can’t drive a simple pick up truck, you should not be a cop. The F150 and Tahoe out turn the cars anyway. Also they are the smallest of the truck lines. It’s not like we are being issued F350 duallies, which would be bad ass. Us going to trucks shows that someone somewhere within the agency has some brains and balls. Not to mention the maintenance costs are far better than the Chargers. I have lost all hope, trust, and morale, when it comes to this agency, but a decision like this is a great sign.

Unregistered
    It’s about time we went to trucks. This job is hard on vehicles. The standard BS front wheel drive garbage will not work. The few rear wheel drive options like the charger with independent rear suspension are also crap. Our old patrol cars like the Crown Vic and Caprice were based on trucks. Engine, transmission, and solid rear ends. The trucks are not the problem. The drives are. If low paid construction workers can operate trucks, Im sure us cops that are issued guns can learn. Taking away our trucks is like issuing us 22 cal pistols because we are not accurate enough to shoot anything bigger. If you can’t drive a simple pick up truck, you should not be a cop. The F150 and Tahoe out turn the cars anyway. Also they are the smallest of the truck lines. It’s not like we are being issued F350 duallies, which would be bad ass. Us going to trucks shows that someone somewhere within the agency has some brains and balls. Not to mention the maintenance costs are far better than the Chargers. I have lost all hope, trust, and morale, when it comes to this agency, but a decision like this is a great sign.
    By our turn, I meant turn radius for parking and U-turns. Also, it’s about time we got V8’s. These trucks will smoke these garbage V6 chargers any day.

Unregistered

Are you high? A Ford F-150 has ALWAYS had a suckass turn radius!

Unregistered

Chad

As a retired member at HCSO, started with Heinrich, I have never heard such whining and public posting about bullshit. Love or hate Chad, he has done more for the agency since Heinrich started modernizing the SO. The worst thing he has done is those horrible patches. Grow up *****es, there are lots of job openings out there. Leave.

Unregistered

Chad

A retired HCSO-a Boy Scout...

Unregistered
    It makes me chuckle when a youngster choking in their anger and drowning in their tears makes fun of a retired deputy that was employed for many years and loved their job. Despite the rough times, retirees served loyalty and with integrity without the constant complaining on this site that gets them nowhere. I know, you wonder why I come read this site. It is entertaining, kind of like watching Dr. Pimple Popper. I can't wait to read your response, squeeze and pop away at the pimple.

Unregistered
    It makes me chuckle when a youngster choking in their anger and drowning in their tears makes fun of a retired deputy that was employed for many years and loved their job. Despite the rough times, retirees served loyalty and with integrity without the constant complaining on this site that gets them nowhere. I know, you wonder why I come read this site. It is entertaining, kind of like watching Dr. Pimple Popper. I can't wait to read your response, squeeze and pop away at the pimple.

So true! I'm just a few years away from retirement and love my job - despite not being brass. Yeah, and there are many of us.

From what I have seen of the whinyest of Deputies, they are where they are because they'd rather blame anyone but themselves for their shizz attitude. Always somebody else's fault. Choose to ignore the petty bs and have a decent outlook, it may lead to good things at work and at home.

Unregistered
    As a retired member at HCSO, started with Heinrich, I have never heard such whining and public posting about bullshit. Love or hate Chad, he has done more for the agency since Heinrich started modernizing the SO. The worst thing he has done is those horrible patches. Grow up *****es, there are lots of job openings out there. Leave.
    Worst thing is the patches! Do you live on Mars with no TV or news? Give me a ****in break

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast