Chad
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad

Unregistered

Chad

Great leadership oh wait, that is not true

Unregistered
    Like him or not, he is the Sheriff of Hillsborough County. You are more than welcome to campaign for election or support someone else. Until then, we could discuss your cowardice in the manner you speak of our Sheriff on an anonymous website. Grow up

Unregistered
    Quit being a suck-up and shut up. You are a troll....

Unregistered
    A suck up would post their name, my comment was anonymous so their is nothing in my mouth. Once again, your childish disrespect for an elected official reflects your lack of integrity. It would be an interesting shift to see the posters on this website post in a professional manner in attempts to make well founded suggestions and recommendations to improve the agency. Give it a try.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A suck up would post their name, my comment was anonymous so their is nothing in my mouth. Once again, your childish disrespect for an elected official reflects your lack of integrity. It would be an interesting shift to see the posters on this website post in a professional manner in attempts to make well founded suggestions and recommendations to improve the agency. Give it a try.
    Here is a suggestion;

Stop promoting people that don't know their current position.

Stop using internal affairs as a tool to intimidate those that expose the real truth of how this agency really conducts their affairs.

Stop protecting the buddies of hcso staff.

Stop using the new vehicle assignments as punishment. We see the harassment you are doing.. Their are people in automotive maintenance that talk. Smh.

Unregistered
    Here is a suggestion;

Stop using internal affairs as a tool to intimidate those that expose the real truth of how this agency really conducts their affairs.

Stop using the new vehicle assignments as punishment. We see the harassment you are doing.. Their are people in automotive maintenance that talk. Smh.
    Promoting people that don’t know their position makes this job a nightmare. Best case they stay quiet and out of the way while they wait to be fast tracked or learn. THE WORSE CASE, are these fast trackers chasing rank and trying to wrap us all up in their political climbing plans. The ones that bittch up to anyone over the rank of deputy just too look good. They don’t have the balls to step up to other shifts or district to get us home on time or keep us from getting nonesense calls and cases dumped on us. At a minimum, do it to keep us from getting ove exposed and to reduce burnout. Is that even a care in your self centered fast tracking world? All we really want it to be safe and go home on time.

Unregistered
    Here is a suggestion;

What’s up with the vehicles being used as punishment? Easy solution. Refuse new vehicles and they won’t have something to take away when they decide it’s your turn to be the sacraficial lamb.

Unregistered
    What’s up with the vehicles being used as punishment? Easy solution. Refuse new vehicles and they won’t have something to take away when they decide it’s your turn to be the sacraficial lamb.
    There are numerous that had at fault accidents 2 or 3 times and they got new trucks.

Per the colonel over training...she came to in-service and pretty much said these cars are a death trap, cpl. BL would have survived if he was in a truck, and that we shouldn't be breathing gas fumes like we do.

Unregistered
    There are numerous that had at fault accidents 2 or 3 times and they got new trucks.

Per the colonel over training...she came to in-service and pretty much said these cars are a death trap, cpl. BL would have survived if he was in a truck, and that we shouldn't be breathing gas fumes like we do.
    Sounds like more BS from a “do as I say, not as I do” command staff member. Don’t forget the command staff gives each other brand new vehicles every single year, if not more often, and these are full size SUVs that serve no purpose to their actual job responsibilities. Then they drive said full size SUVs on their off time wearing shorts and flip flops to purchase alcohol at the grocery store, yet they think their subordinates don’t notice this? I wouldn’t give any weight to any statements that colonel or any other colonel makes about their concern for their subordinates. If you do the same as them you’d be written up.

Unregistered
    Many law enforcement officers have survived many crashes over many years. Your theory, as well as the colonel’s, is illogical. If such were true, you could argue we should drive tanks after the first law enforcement death occurred while driving a truck. In fact, I bet a little research would prove one has already occurred. Grow up and change your diaper.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast