Unregistered

WTF happened to ATHENA MITCHELL?

where the hell is she?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    where the hell is she?
    She's working for Jackie's PONZI scheme

Unregistered
    Athena retired and she is not apart of JG fraud. JG will be getting indicted very soon, Her program is currently under investigation. FMPD has parted ways from JG fraudulent feeding program. The new City manger, Mayor and council found out about the fraudulent feeding program and the FBI is investigating. Any employee at FMPD who assisted with the program and received OT or Comp time will be receiving subpoenas to give their statements.

Unregistered
    Athena retired and she is not apart of JG fraud. JG will be getting indicted very soon, Her program is currently under investigation. FMPD has parted ways from JG fraudulent feeding program. The new City manger, Mayor and council found out about the fraudulent feeding program and the FBI is investigating. Any employee at FMPD who assisted with the program and received OT or Comp time will be receiving subpoenas to give their statements.
    Biggest load of crap I've ever heard. The mayor was at her coach auction.

Unregistered
    Did anyone check Golfview? She hid there for most of her career!

Unregistered
    The Mayor needs to be indicted, the soon the better, the master mind of the LCSO takeover attempt

Unregistered
    First, does anyone really care where she went. And second, you can always check at the Deputy Chiefs house.

Unregistered
    Yes he was their prior to him receiving the true fact from the city attorney about JG's fraud feeding program and prior to the City attorney shutting down the fraudulent feeding program. Now my question is will the tax payers payers have to pay back the money to innocent businesses who donated money to JG's personal bank account. This feeding program lawsuit will cost the tax payers more than the $450,00 given to ex-football player Nate Allen because of JG's pea brain.

Unregistered
    The end result will be her getting promoted. Typical FMPD way. When the puppy pees on the carpet, you do not discipline it, you give it a treat. I can only imagine not only with Nate Allen how much the worthless JG has cost the city, lawsuit, fake medical bills and doctor visits, bullshit OT, and worst of all paying her supervisor pay!

Unregistered
    where the hell is she?
    So ,Athena has been retired for a few months and avoided the pagnetry of the 3rd floor sheet cake, and formal E-MAIL announcement

THE END!!!