Doc takes the City Attorney's lunch again. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 🤡 looked like BoBo the clown. Unraveling by the second. City clerk and attorney exposed his delusional and mental issues
    We must have watched different depositions.

The best was Chief throwing everyone under the bus. LMFAO

Unregistered
    Well. Let’s see time , effort , mental instability , flustered ego. The force is strong in the pathetic puppet 😂😂😂😂 good thing for the 🤡 is that CHI has computers and internet. So they can continue their fantasy keyboard battle

PATHETIC

Unregistered
    Keep running in that hamster wheel. 😂😂😂 everyone is watching you in that psychological cage
    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Unregistered
    The 🤡hamster is still running 😂😂 No destination. No end in sight Run my little 🤡 run !!
    👏👏👏🤦🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    The 🤡hamster is still running 😂😂 No destination. No end in sight Run my little 🤡 run !!
    👏👏👏🤦🏻*♂️
    Guess you missed the news that the City Attorneys got spanked today. Hope you aren't relying on them to act as your quasi-defense counsel. LMFAO.

Unregistered
    Fake News. 🤡 got swept up like yesterday’s trash. Keep running in that hamster wheel 🤦🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    Fake News. 🤡 got swept up like yesterday’s trash. Keep running in that hamster wheel 🤦🏻*♂️

Actually there is a transcript, if you can read it.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...nscript-072621

Check page 17:

THE COURT: Mr. Mandel?

MR. MANDEL: Yes, Your Honor.

THE COURT: I find you shaking your head affirmatively, negatively to be really entertaining, but if you don't stop, I'm going to sanction you.

MR. MANDEL: Understood.

THE COURT: Excellent.

Page 22 had an interesting remark too:

THE COURT: Tell me -- let me reread this because, candidly, Counsel, your argument seems to be getting worse.

Then the court gave the declarations and costs.

Seems some high priced attorneys got what was it you said? "Swept up like yesterday's trash." LMFAO

These same attorneys have been running around South Florida telling anyone who would listen that they were afraid of getting beat by a pro se, and the damage it would do to them and their clients.

Seems their fears came true.

And yes we are watching and waiting for their inevitable implosion.

Maybe they can file some more court documents whining about how Doc writes on True Homestead. That has worked really well for them so far. ROTFPMPLOL

Unregistered
    Ummmm. What is going on. Dreaming , fantasies 🤡🤡🤡s lost Keep running in that hamster wheel. Ps. Going nowhere 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Ummmm. What is going on. Dreaming , fantasies 🤡🤡🤡s lost Keep running in that hamster wheel. Ps. Going nowhere 😂😂😂
    I don't know if you know how to read or not. But what I see is the being ordered to cut Doc a check. Why you ask is the city cutting a check, playing games and not turning over records intime. So who is the clowns now

Unregistered

Cool

p. 26, l. 21 to p. 27, l. 4

THE COURT: I find that these delays were not justified, all of them. And to that extent, McDonough is entitled to that declaration.

I'm also finding that McDonough is entitled to costs bringing this action, both pursuant to the 119.12, because I find that he has satisfied the notice requirement and pursuant to general law providing him his entitlement to costs as a prevailing party.

Yep, someone is definitely going to be writing Doc a check, and unless I missed something the Judge just said City broke the law three times. Well it's not the first check, and not likely to be the last either.

And did you see that Doc already appealed the case too? How much are we wasting doing this? How many more cops could we hire if we sacked that slob of a clerk, and these idiot lawyers?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast