Sunrise Condo
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise Condo

Unregistered

Sunrise Condo

How did this happen here in the US? I bet the MB building inspectors are submitting their retirement packages before it catches up to them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How did this happen here in the US? I bet the MB building inspectors are submitting their retirement packages before it catches up to them.
    It didn’t happen in the US it happened in North Cuba AKA: Dade County

Unregistered
    Even if building inspectors retire, once the collapse cause is determined and such points to the inspectors' wrongdoing, they will be liable, either civilly or criminally. Time will tell.

Amazing Cava declares a state of the county emergency because of a partially collapsed building, where 3 have died, thus far and 99 remain missing. Tragic, yes, but does it rise to the urgency level for declaring a state of county emergency? Imagine when an Andrew-like hurricane makes law fall in Dade County?

Unregistered
    Even if building inspectors retire, once the collapse cause is determined and such points to the inspectors' wrongdoing, they will be liable, either civilly or criminally. Time will tell.

Amazing Cava declares a state of the county emergency because of a partially collapsed building, where 3 have died, thus far and 99 remain missing. Tragic, yes, but does it rise to the urgency level for declaring a state of county emergency? Imagine when an Andrew-like hurricane makes law fall in Dade County?
    I’m going to take an educated guess that the state of emergency was declared because it gives access to certain resources that are not available until the state of emergency is declared. It probably doesn’t have anything to do with the scope of the disaster.

Unregistered
    I’m going to take an educated guess that the state of emergency was declared because it gives access to certain resources that are not available until the state of emergency is declared. It probably doesn’t have anything to do with the scope of the disaster.
    No, it is all politics! Cava declares a County of Emergency to pressure DeSantis since Biden had already said he was waiting for the Governor to do it so that FEMA resources could flow in. Seventeen hours after the building collapse, DeSantis declares a State of Emergency for Dade County. A prudent time is needed to assess needs and logistical time-frames to get emergency resources into the crash site. Unless FEMA has pre-staged emergency resources in South Broward, the logistical movement will take a while. However, emergency FEMA funding is what is most needed.

Democrats never let a crisis go to waste to advance their political ideology.

Unregistered
    No, it is all politics! Cava declares a County of Emergency to pressure DeSantis since Biden had already said he was waiting for the Governor to do it so that FEMA resources could flow in. Seventeen hours after the building collapse, DeSantis declares a State of Emergency for Dade County. A prudent time is needed to assess needs and logistical time-frames to get emergency resources into the crash site. Unless FEMA has pre-staged emergency resources in South Broward, the logistical movement will take a while. However, emergency FEMA funding is what is most needed.

Democrats never let a crisis go to waste to advance their political ideology.
    You mean the same way Desantis is sending 50 law enforcement officers to Texas right? Why not use his resources in his own state of Florida?

I think Miami-Dade County and Surfside can use the Governor's 50 law enforcement officers right now.

Lol😂😂😂😂

They're all full of it. Republicans and Democrats are riding this cow straight to the White House.

Unregistered
    You’re so blinded by your hate that you are missing the point: getting as much help as possible to those who need it. Please drop dead.
    You’re obviously a flat-earth, anti-mask, anti-vaccine, anti-black, Trumper moron. The convoluted logic is so obvious.
    What would you have the mayor do in this instance you damn idiot?

Unregistered
    Mandatory inspections are now required for all condo buildings 40 years and older. Expect HOA fees to double as inspectors find every flaw in these buildings in an effort to cover themselves from liability.

Unregistered

Where is Our Public Safety Director?

While watching the dog and pony show featuring the usual lineup of political hacks, etc. the most noticeable absence is that of J.D. Patterson. I thought he was the public safety czar over police, fire, corrections, and the ME's office. Where is J.D.? Where is his leadership or lack therein in this crisis?

Unregistered
    It didn’t happen in the US it happened in North Cuba AKA: Dade County
    Hey idiot, I don't think Cubans had a hand in building or inspecting a 40 year old building. Look towards your Anglo buddies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast